Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys that are waiting will love her. Great figure. I wasn't too keen on the sculpt from pics, thought it was ok, but in hand it's great.

image.jpeg

My two pack still hasn't shipped from SSC. :impatient:

Fortunately I have armored Bats coming today to hold me over, but am anxious to get Rey on the shelf.

Makes a difference in hand doesn't it..I kid you not :wink1:

Looks better in hand than even the best picture. I was also surprised by BB8. A few reviews gave me a really cheap impression of BB8. But in hand he feels really high quality.

Anyone else having trouble fitting the gloved hands with the extra leather strap? I spent a good half hour trying to get it on but gave up. Tried the regular hands and they fit easily... :gah:

Anyone else having trouble fitting the gloved hands with the extra leather strap? I spent a good half hour trying to get it on but gave up. Tried the regular hands and they fit easily... :gah:

You talking about her gloved hands on her bracelet wrist? Just use a hobby knife and make the peg hole a tad bigger. Pull the arm wrapping almost all the way to the bicep and then fit the bracelet over her wrist. then fit the gloves on

You talking about her gloved hands on her bracelet wrist? Just use a hobby knife and make the peg hole a tad bigger. Pull the arm wrapping almost all the way to the bicep and then fit the bracelet over her wrist. then fit the gloves on

Ya, the leather bracelet... it seems to be too small for the gloved hand, tried to push it in but was afraid to damage it. I'm a little worried using anything sharp around her lol :(

Back