Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does SSC ever ship out before that 14 warning notice or is that a pretty hard 14 days? Just wonder if they'll start shipping next week sometime at all.

My custom sculpt is on the way according to tracking. Should be here tomorrow.

Charging my camera...

Rey_Glover.jpg

Which head is that Guyver? haven't kept up with this thread?

:lol

There are manufacturers in HK as usual that customized the HT Rey sculpt for sale. I actually found a vendor who got the custom sculpt straight from the manufacturer in the U.S. so it eliminates the HK merchandisers. Not only did I get it at cost, since ebayers in HK are charging $90 usd but I got it at almost half the price and he already shipped it out. We've been communicating well this week.

He's the only one in the U.S. That has these ready to ship :clap

All other U. S. Vendors are shipping these either next week or more likely in the middle of sept. :lecture

I don't want to get anyone's expectations up as well as my own, so for now I won't disclose any details on this vendor yet until I see the sculpt in hand which will be tomorrow.

But rest to sure, pics and impressions will be coming.

For those who posted shots of this custom, those were not the finished custom pics. This vendor has sent me in hand photos and it is much different however the lighting was not the best, so You can't really see too much of a difference but it is there, I can tell, subtle changes.

I will give us better photos tomorrow :lecture

Isn't it just a recast? So a slightly smaller head with a lesser paint app?

No..the lips look better, I think the paint is better on the mouth and teeth and the eyes are lighter. I have actual in hand pics. But the lighting is a little dark so I will showcase better ones once mine arrives tomorrow with better lighting.

Like I said, this could be a letdown in hand, so keep your fingers crossed that it isn't, but one calming factor is I didn't have to pay HK prices for it.

Paid my final flexi. Got my notice. Result!! Happy Friday all!! Haha

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

"Customizers"

Look forward to seeing pics as well. I imagine we'll see about 200 action shots if it's nice. :)

Yeah I use that term " Customizers " loosely, but they did customize it. Don't expect Creg Custom quality on this though :lol

Just got my "charging soon" notice. Hopefully she'll ship on the 30th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Those who are getting their notices, do you have the figure set to a single charge or have it already paid off via flex pay? I have one more month to go and I haven't gotten a notice yet. Also, when it comes in stock will I have the option to pay off the remaining balance? I can't seem to figure out how to do that.

Back