Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13691084172061319153.jpg

13667882172061246153.jpg

13662203172061261487.jpg

13680175172061248820.jpg

13653348172061328820.jpg

Leia just appears a lot more realistic and life-like than this one for some reason.

Out of the production piece gate I would have to agree. Rey is coming across as a toyish action figure. Leia came across as a miniature version of herself.

I think the execution of the outfit for Leia stinks though compared to this one. Leia's head looks like a shrunken down version, whereas this is a bit of the opposite.

I think the execution of the outfit for Leia stinks though compared to this one. Leia's head looks like a shrunken down version, whereas this is a bit of the opposite.

:goodpost:

This one, overall, is a great figure... and set!

About BB-8, can anyone compare this BB-8 with the Sphero? has this been done yet? sorry...

Wow love those new pics. The head may not be quite as good as Leia's, but it's still really damn good and much better than any of the other OT heads.

I wish they did something about the knees, they really throw me off.

Yeah they are pretty bad, but I doubt many people are going to pose her sitting down anyway, and that's the only time they're really visible.

I never go by online pics, especially blogger pics. The piece always looks better in hand. I'll know soon enough about the mouth issue, hopefully getting her by the weekend :lecture

I will say I've yet to see any company tackle any version of Rey in figure form with such accuracy like HT did with this one from what I see so far :clap

I'm glad they made her wrappings darker and more screen accurate than the proto pics.. Well done

Doesn't mean I'm wrong. I saw a train wreck about to happen and had to step in. :p

From the way I construed it, I don't believe he was saying you're wrong, in fact, was emphasizing that you are right by humorously stating that if you joined in April and finally made your first post after 3 months to stop someone from doing something potentially disastrous, then I would heed your warning because you must be right. :lol

From the way I construed it, I don't believe he was saying you're wrong, in fact, was emphasizing that you are right by humorously stating that if you joined in April and finally made your first post after 3 months to stop someone from doing something potentially disastrous, then I would heed your warning because you must be right. :lol

Glad I read through the thread before replying, because you just said what I was planning on clarifying!

Wow I hadn't even thought of putting my Sphero with the Star Wars stuff. That's a good idea, and more importantly saves me about $100.

Back