Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently set this pose up again:

64acc95356d9b754a578986f01f26db2.jpg

20496bcbed5146331d94dcbbd3ac4358.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Dude, please. You're no match for me." :lol

Haha is that Kylo to Finn? [emoji23] He was doing some fancy moves in that fight and this is supposed to be a capture of the beginning part of a move that Kylo would do. [emoji106]

Great pic! :clap

Haha is that Kylo to Finn? [emoji23] He was doing some fancy moves in that fight and this is supposed to be a capture of the beginning part of a move that Kylo would do. [emoji106]

Kylo to Finn, yes. :lol

[emoji23][emoji23]

I really did enjoy all the lightsaber duels though. It's great to be able to recreate these scenes. Finn is also kind of an underrated figure I think. It really is a great figure.

New clear look at Finn for TLJ. I really like this updated outfit, especially with the added holster and blaster pistol. This one could potentially be one of the figures revealed on Force Friday.

e26dfa342ddf0bd170780325ac5a9b35.jpg

I do like how pose-able the body is for the TFA version. Works really well putting him in different poses. But they need to do something to it to make it a little shorter.

I do also like his look in TFA as well. Even though I want the new TLJ outfit, I don't have any regrets getting the first one. Kind of an underrated figure.

The leg extender removal mod on TFA was very easy to do, and solved the scale issue to my eye at least...

I like the new look of TLJ Finn, but it's close enough to TFA so that I can't see needing a new figure. If they fix his expression in the new release, however, I could see going in on buying a parted new sculpt if the price were right.

The leg extender removal mod on TFA was very easy to do, and solved the scale issue to my eye at least...

I like the new look of TLJ Finn, but it's close enough to TFA so that I can't see needing a new figure. If they fix his expression in the new release, however, I could see going in on buying a parted new sculpt if the price were right.

You were going for making Finn same height as Rey figure (shorter) right?

I think the body on TFA is too jacked as well as too tall. If they'd put him on the ANH Luke body, I think he'd be perfectly in scale.

The Hot Toys Kylo Ren must be way too tall, cause if you make Finn any shorter he'd aswell being a Jawa.
I agree in comparison to the Rey figure he is a bit taller than he should be, but again Kylo towers over them both.

Back