1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this dude.
It’s THE companion piece to Luke. Unfortunately I couldn’t wait to get home to check this out, so I opened it up in my office.

He’s a stormie with a Han head when you get right down to it, but the Han head makes for an awesome stormie.
In hand, I can’t see a problem with the smirk.

Has anyone tried the smuggler Han head on this to see if there is any difference in the attachment parts? I’ve seen that head on regular Stormtrooper bodies but was wondering for swapping abilities if it’s any different in the inside of the head?

I like this dude.
It’s THE companion piece to Luke. Unfortunately I couldn’t wait to get home to check this out, so I opened it up in my office.

He’s a stormie with a Han head when you get right down to it, but the Han head makes for an awesome stormie.
In hand, I can’t see a problem with the smirk.

That looks great!

Even though the expression may limit the poses you can realistically do with him, the versatility of this figure is great, and that's why I picked him up!

I like this figure and love the backdrop/stand but not having ST-Luke and not wanting too many variants of the same character, is keeping from ordering... so far...

I think she was 17 in SHAMPOO. Yes, you can swap this head on the Smuggler Han. IAT posted a pic a few pages back.

Heads are indeed swappable but connectors (head posts) are different. Will require some customization in order to fit them properly.

That looks great!

Even though the expression may limit the poses you can realistically do with him, the versatility of this figure is great, and that's why I picked him up!

cool shot, can't wait to get mine to be with luke. sold the sideshow ones a while ago.

I got mine home tonight.
Went for the pair in a pic, but figured Chewey had to get in there.

In the cabinet, it’s Luke and Han as Stormies. Wanted that pair for a long time. Definitely not disappointed.

17 and Bra-less in her little tennis outfit. Seducing Warren Beatty.

...under the direction of producer... um, Warren Beatty.

With Hal Ashby at the helm, you have to wonder if that role was where Carrie's drug addiction began.

Heads are indeed swappable but connectors (head posts) are different. Will require some customization in order to fit them properly.

Can anyone clarify that? Is one post too small or too big? Any ideas on the customization? (I'm not a customizer, and my kitbash attempts have failed without guidance)

Back