1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c0a0b1680681a07e6a2e1b2ceec10ac0.jpg

4223237242fc0e637614152bc7b49197.jpg

From Instagram

Think I’m still going to wait to see the product page images, because the back plate is looking a little funky. Otherwise, it appears that I’ll end up getting this. Think I’m going to keep the Sideshow version, if only to use his pistols and the effects.

Needs a head sculpt as well. That was the only bit I really was really,pied with on the sideshow
one

I could see this one getting a deluxe with some kind of Kamino or Geonosis base and his unmasked sculpt. Personally, I would never in my life display this figure without the helmet. Beyond taking a quick pic or two of him without it, the headsculpt would go right back in the box, like the rest of the extra unmasked headsculpts I usually get.

Very quiet in this threat... wonder why. Because it doesn’t stand out much from the SSC version or the interest is low?

If by that you mean including the Geonosis Arena jet pack, I’m sure it will come with it. Otherwise, I definitely don’t know what you could mean.

If by that you mean including the Geonosis Arena jet pack, I’m sure it will come with it. Otherwise, I definitely don’t know what you could mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85zKmbudDrg

The outfit that you see here by hot toys that is done in purple in the different version was done in blue .. I mentioned my original post because i like the blue better color wise ..

Last edited:
Now I'm glad I never picked up the sideshow version. I will probably get this one.

Too many good figures on the horizon for me to bite now. Plus no head sculpt was revealed...

Back