JazzInc - Iron Scavenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IS_10.jpg
IS_11.jpeg

Do the bottom of the wings attach anywhere to his backpack/jetpack? I would think they have to in order to provide a bit more stability. I see those black pieces jutting out from the gold at the bottom of his pack. Those seem to be the likely linkage attachment points. Or are they there for the exoskeleton? I don't have a good view of HT prototype in that area, although I noticed it does have a couple of additional linkages at the top of the pack (see below). If that is accurate to the film I couldn't say. It could be all of these parts are still being designed and/or modified and that's why they're not in these photos. Regardless, I think this reinforces that the challenge of coming up with a robust flight stand and/or other display support system for this should not be underestimated.

HT Vulture Back_2.jpg

View attachment 490076
View attachment 490078

Do the bottom of the wings attach anywhere to his backpack/jetpack? I would think they have to in order to provide a bit more stability. I see those black pieces jutting out from the gold at the bottom of his pack. Those seem to be the likely linkage attachment points. Or are they there for the exoskeleton? I don't have a good view of HT prototype in that area, although I noticed it does have a couple of additional linkages at the top of the pack (see below). If that is accurate to the film I couldn't say. It could be all of these parts are still being designed and/or modified and that's why they're not in these photos. Regardless, I think this reinforces that the challenge of coming up with a robust flight stand and/or other display support system for this should not be underestimated.

View attachment 490077

That?s still in development

Whoa... a full picture dump on Facebook. Awesome stuff...

I see a staff in the background. A staff. For some reason I always pictured Jazz just working alone like a mad scientist in a cluttered lab filled with all these great toys and props and gizmos. Now I see it is bright, clean (mostly), and there's... a staff!

QUESTION: are the foot claws poseable?

I see a staff in the background. A staff. For some reason I always pictured Jazz just working alone like a mad scientist in a cluttered lab filled with all these great toys and props and gizmos. Now I see it is bright, clean (mostly), and there's... a staff!

Maybe that's at his real job and he brought it there to take photos because it has good lighting. One of his co-workers is probably manning the door to signal if the boss is coming...:lol

Good question. I assumed they were but they seem to be in the same position in all those shots.

Maybe that's at his real job and he brought it there to take photos because it has good lighting. One of his co-workers is probably manning the door to signal if the boss is coming...:lol

Good question. I assumed they were but they seem to be in the same position in all those shots.

No, that is not my office. That was at the supplier where we did the prototyping. I don?t have an office, the mad scientist sounds about right [emoji23]

Yes, for now the claws are poseable. Just want to stress that we are still in the Proto phase, so nothing is final

Yes, for now the claws are poseable. Just want to stress that we are still in the Proto phase, so nothing is final

If for some reason the claws have to be non-poseable, do you think you could cast a closed or semi-closed version as a swappable option? Extra charge of course.

If for some reason the claws have to be non-poseable, do you think you could cast a closed or semi-closed version as a swappable option? Extra charge of course.
If not then we will pose them semi closed

You mean semi-closed so that the figure can still stand alone on a shelf if need be?

If its closed in a way that makes it impossible to stand upright, that might be a problem for some people. I want mine flying, but I'll admit, while I'm rigging the wires or changing a pose, I might want the figure to be able to just stand up while I fiddle with the articulation and poses.

View attachment 490076
View attachment 490078

View attachment 490077

Here is a picture of our prototype with those parts attached:
5353d1eba7c28070dc166823167b9dfc.jpg

This is looking great.

I have a question, and apologies if this has been mentioned, but how much flexibility is in the wings? I know this is an extreme example, but how much can they curved to mimic this?

XCZqfyt.jpg

This is looking great.

I have a question, and apologies if this has been mentioned, but how much flexibility is in the wings? I know this is an extreme example, but how much can they curved to mimic this?

XCZqfyt.jpg

They can bend near the figures back and at the halfway point. That?s it.

This is looking great.

XCZqfyt.jpg

They can bend near the figures back and at the halfway point. That?s it.

Those are the larger, upgraded high altitude wings anyhow - Joost is making the wings used prior to the plane heist.

How did you know? Do you have a camera in my office? [emoji23]
680a34feb44b18f093f5ec70cc157e76.jpg

3a93a5b48fb98452b3adf6536d28b07b.jpg

5ae2bab766b9227663f7a3e9f84be52c.jpg

6ee79c37c72c596ecb4604ac2c43d4f1.jpg

9c2bbe2d23eea2d3ca89aafe48b554d5.jpeg

Holy Sheet thats beautiful! and BIG!
How on Earth am I only just hearing about this!
I've just gone on the website and pre-ordered - so excited!
It really looks beautiful JazzInc - you should be really proud.

Back