Hot Toys - MMS - Ironman - Ironman Mk II Diecast Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was pretty psyched to pick this up after watching Iron Man in the theater with my kid during that 10 year MCU festival ... but now I’m going to have to deal with Sidehow for a replacement.

cc6661888e72df4088d75782fbc27647.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive my bluntness but that is a ridiculous reason to request a replacement

Was pretty psyched to pick this up after watching Iron Man in the theater with my kid during that 10 year MCU festival ... but now I’m going to have to deal with Sidehow for a replacement.

Forgive my bluntness but that is a ridiculous reason to request a replacement

You’re kidding me right?

Maybe if it was on the back of the figure I could pretend it wasn’t there ... but I can see it from across a room. Ha

I am wondering if anyone on here who has this figure has had an issue with the led lights not working in the base. My first base didn’t light up and now the replacement base they sent me won’t light up either. I am using brand new AAA batteries and am putting them in correctly. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Just got this. It's an amazing figure. Pictures don't do the finish justice. If you're a fan of the Mark II, don't let a fraction of an inch in height stop you from getting this.

I agree. As is the norm for HT the paint is terrific! Might never be a MK 2 better than this.

You’re kidding me right?

Maybe if it was on the back of the figure I could pretend it wasn’t there ... but I can see it from across a room. Ha

I’d do the same. It’s a lot of money and you’d want it to be as perfect as it can be. If they do it why not?

I’d send it back as well. Big time money. Should be clean paint apps and no issues.

Has anyone here mentioned that their Diecast Mark II arms pop off rather easily. I've had to put mine back on probably half a dozen times just in the course of inspecting the figure. (both arms)

I caved in and decided I'd ultimately want to get it even after not being initially excited about it, can't wait to see its shininess.

I missed out on the first version, because honestly I didn't really like a plain ole' silver Iron Man suit compared to the other suits.

But I'm glad I waited to get the diecast version, because I was wrong. It's a pretty good suit! I did a review below:

Fantastic review!!

Has anyone here mentioned that their Diecast Mark II arms pop off rather easily. I've had to put mine back on probably half a dozen times just in the course of inspecting the figure. (both arms)

I had this problem with my Mk42. One of the most frustrating issues I have had with a Hot Toys figure, especially one that I want to pose a lot. If you come up with a solution at all please let us know!

I appreciate that, thank you!

Welcome :)

574c5394693f9a09a9d69d10da2f0020.jpg

I do like what seems to be new shoulder missle parts.

Honestly I could see myself getting this at a good deal or trading a figure for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatc

Awesome photo!!!

1/4 inch, 1/2 inch, whatever. There are already some armors taller than others. Plus, there are 5 or 6 different kinds of stands that vary in height by 1/4, 1/2 inch, whatever. :wink1:

View attachment 355648

:thud:

Back