Hot Toys - MMS - Ironman - Ironman Mk II Diecast Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kept checking my floor and the box for it. This is why I’ve learned to open these figures on the floor so if something pops off I know were it could be. It probably popped off when it was being packed. My comic shop is trying to see if sideshow will help. He’s worried he’s out of his 30 day return window. I can understand that with a buyer but not with someone who has a rental relationship with sideshow? I hope they help him help me.

I really like this suit. Curious why this is back on there. Seems like this is the least favorite of all the first seven marks.

I really like this suit. Curious why this is back on there. Seems like this is the least favorite of all the first seven marks.

It's not that it's the least favorite. I thought the all silver suit was f'n DOPE! And I really wanted this one, but HT took the lazy route and just did a repaint of the inferior, midget Mk. III, so this was an easy pass...a real shame too cause this suit would have stood out in my sea of red and gold Iron Men.

Really glad this went back up. I had been on the fence about getting it since I missed out on the 5, but I think I will eventually go for the 3 and 5 to complete the first 7. I got into collecting around 2015 and everything seems to be coming back around.

Not that I vehemently disagree with those that have issues with the height differences or those that do not. All I can say is that I missed the original Hall of Armor (not the figures) and am immensely excited to setup the “workshop” with all 7 remakes, the Mk. III Construction Version, Mech Test, IM3 diorama kit, Dummy & You, the accessory pack, numerous aftermarket LED desks and tables I’ve accrued over the years. And once that’s all setup, I don’t think I’ll notice that the Mk. II & III are just a bit shorter.

Not that I vehemently disagree with those that have issues with the height differences or those that do not. All I can say is that I missed the original Hall of Armor (not the figures) and am immensely excited to setup the “workshop” with all 7 remakes, the Mk. III Construction Version, Mech Test, IM3 diorama kit, Dummy & You, the accessory pack, numerous aftermarket LED desks and tables I’ve accrued over the years. And once that’s all setup, I don’t think I’ll notice that the Mk. II & III are just a bit shorter.

Ya, I'm not sure what the big deal is with the height difference. It doesn't bug me and I"m pretty **** about my figures (aren't we all). I"m guessing it's just a personal preference. At some point you just have to accept how it is and move on. When Justin did his comparison video with the Mark 50 and the other armors there was a difference, but nothing that would keep me from buying them.

So this guy apparently sold out over the weekend on sideshow. Didn’t even go to waitlist, which seems strange. Is that common? Or does anyone know why that might have happened? With that said, if anyone has one they’re looking to unload, please let me know.

So this guy apparently sold out over the weekend on sideshow. Didn’t even go to waitlist, which seems strange. Is that common? Or does anyone know why that might have happened? With that said, if anyone has one they’re looking to unload, please let me know.

Be prepared to pay more, once an armor goes to SOLD out on SSC that prices will start to rise very quickly.

Be prepared to pay more, once an armor goes to SOLD out on SSC that prices will start to rise very quickly.

Eh, I mean, I'll pay what I think is fair. I can live without this one, and I'm sure there's many others who can too. I don't see this having the appeal of the V or XLVI/XLVII. I could be wrong though. This just seems more like a completionists armor to me.

Eh, I mean, I'll pay what I think is fair. I can live without this one, and I'm sure there's many others who can too. I don't see this having the appeal of the V or XLVI/XLVII. I could be wrong though. This just seems more like a completionists armor to me.

I just checked the completed sales for the Mark II and prices are starting to creep up. New one sold for $514.00 and a used one went for $500.00. Both were special editions too. (had the mini holographic figure with it.)

I wish all 7 were short like Mk 2 and 3, so they look like RDJ could actually be driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its for the hall of armor completionists, i know of not many people who use it as a main IM armor for display. I went back and forth with buying it but never did as I found better stuff to buy. I was hoping it was going to be around after I buy all the remaining IW figures then i pobably would have bought it and I definitely wont pay a premium on the aftermarket like I would for other armors so I guess I wont own it.

Yeah. I was thinking about buying this as well a few weeks ago, but I ultimately decided not to. I figured if I had to convince myself to buy this, then I really didn't need it, and that urge to buy it was the completionists side of me talking. After buying and pre-ordering a bunch of die-cast Iron Man and War Machine figures from SS that started in late December 2018, I told myself that that was enough. I promised myself that thick War Machine armor will be the last figure I buy from HT when it is finally announced.

I've been refreshing to see if they put up a waitlist, but I was pleased to see it was available for order again. Sideshow got their money with those FOMO tactics...

I've been refreshing to see if they put up a waitlist, but I was pleased to see it was available for order again. Sideshow got their money with those FOMO tactics...

No, I think it's set up in their system, if inventory drops below a certain number. This item status would change to wait-list or sold out. This is to prevent from overselling stock. (Just a guess before anyone gets their pants in a bunch)

Well hopefully it stays up but i want mk 50, thanos, black panther and dr strange first.

Back