Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I took this, I realized that the pose was very similar to that which he's in in my Iron Monger photo. :lol Oh, well. Here it is anyway. Enjoy it for what it's worth.

16560858114_4bab4636c4_o.jpg

After I took this, I realized that the pose was very similar to that which he's in in my Iron Monger photo. :lol Oh, well. Here it is anyway. Enjoy it for what it's worth.

Rook again your pics are amazing.

Last edited:

Rook,

Again amazing picture, I can't even dream of producing anything like that with my crappy photography skills and iPhone camera!

Rook,

Again amazing picture, I can't even dream of producing anything like that with my crappy photography skills and iPhone camera!

Neither can I, brother. Without the assets I have at work, I wouldn't be able to recreate that stuff. Thanks for the compliments, though, man. :rock

SC is my first Iron Man figure - it's not the classic armor color and form, but I have to say it is currently my favorite (until Mark IV/VII diecast comes out:)). The only thing I thought it missing was an unhelmeted Tony sculpt - the Mechanic headscult looks great on SC (had to butcher up a Captain America neck post and use a Workshop neck wrap to make it a snug fit).

SC_2_zpserdvvxly.jpg

SC_1_zpsl0zvacxn.jpg

Back