Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would relish the opportunity to destroy even a part of a Hot Toys figure, I treat them with such care normally, it would be so nice just to grab one and go nuts

Should've seen my iron patriot since it's made out of diecasts I smash it with a hammer and then I lit it up with my airsoft gun:lol :lol :lol

I had a chance to grab this guy on eBay for $180 shipped. Kicking myself for not buying it, but I was behind in the cash department at the time.

So finally received a response from SS Returns Dept...looks like both bransen and Jellowpy are bang on! Now if only I can find my Mjölnir... :rotfl

---------------------------

Thank you very much for your patience. We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order, #xxxxxxxxx, has been booked for the Iron Man Mark 33 - Torso Only. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you.

Please make sure your replacement part is undamaged once it arrives. If your replacement is acceptable, please follow the direction below to destroy your damaged part within 5 business days. Once completed, please send us photos of the destroyed piece in reply to this email.

If we do not receive your photos, you may be charged for the extra parts.

So finally received a response from SS Returns Dept...looks like both bransen and Jellowpy are bang on! Now if only I can find my Mjölnir... :rotfl

Thank you very much for your patience. We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order, #xxxxxxxxx, has been booked for the Iron Man Mark 33 - Torso Only. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you.

Please make sure your replacement part is undamaged once it arrives. If your replacement is acceptable, please follow the direction below to destroy your damaged part within 5 business days. Once completed, please send us photos of the destroyed piece in reply to this email.

If we do not receive your photos, you may be charged for the extra parts.

I put away my SC, was the part that was broken on the arm or was if a part of the torso?

I put away my SC, was the part that was broken on the arm or was if a part of the torso?

The part is broken off the shoulder actually, which is part of the whole arm.

IM Silver Centurion 3.jpg

Despite the damage, that's a really good shot of the figure, hope you get a replacement sorted soon..., it's a really nice version of the Iron Man suits I think. :)

Despite the damage, that's a really good shot of the figure, hope you get a replacement sorted soon..., it's a really nice version of the Iron Man suits I think. :)

Thanks! I was really stoked to take some action shots with this SC, but I'll have to hold off until his armor is fixed :)

I promise to upload pics once he's all fixed up!

Is that alright? Because they're sending u a torso instead of the arm

Yeah those shoulder pieces are arm parts right?

Yup, you guys are right! I've sent them multiple pics when I reported the issue, and it clearly showed on those pics that the broken piece is off of the left arm and not on the torso itself. Perhaps it was a typo or maybe they call arms pieces torso as well (LOL). In any case, I sent them another email this morning to clarify as I don't want be waiting just to end up receiving a wrong replacement.

Yup, you guys are right! I've sent them multiple pics when I reported the issue, and it clearly showed on those pics that the broken piece is off of the left arm and not on the torso itself. Perhaps it was a typo or maybe they call arms pieces torso as well (LOL). In any case, I sent them another email this morning to clarify as I don't want be waiting just to end up receiving a wrong replacement.

yeah you don't want to receive the wrong piece :wink1:

Has anyone ever tried to put a helmetless Tony Stark head on this guy? I don't have one but was looking at some heads on Ebay earlier wondering if they would fit onto the plug and how it would look.

Has anyone ever tried to put a helmetless Tony Stark head on this guy? I don't have one but was looking at some heads on Ebay earlier wondering if they would fit onto the plug and how it would look.

Hahaha I was just looking at some of the hs of Tony Stark on eBay myself and I'm also curious how the fit and look would be...

Back