Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

:clap very nice pics man.. I'm gonna have to use the light features on these. Have anyone display their armors with the lights on for an extended period? Like 2-3 hours?

I don't think the batteries last very long, but I am unsure, I never really open my figures, but I have opened my Silver Centurion and I have the batteries in, but I rarely turn them on

I got it today.
Very nice looking IM!
236A295054962FD5132098

Sweet pose, mate! :hi5:

So I finally received my first ever IM figure from Sideshow. Waited for this figure for a while as I ordered it via flex. I was super excited just to find out that I have to return the figure due to a damaged part. :thud:

Has something like this happened to you before? How often have you received figures that are damaged from SSC?

IM Silver Centurion 2.jpg

IM Silver Centurion 3.jpg

IM Silver Centurion 4.jpg

Attachments

• IM Silver Centurion.jpg
    IM Silver Centurion.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 320
I have 9 Hot Toys Iron Man figures so far & all of them have been in perfect condition, so I's say it's not all that common for damage to occur..., it does happen though, obviously & I'm sure I'll come across something not spot on eventually (unavoidable).

If you got it from sideshow then dont worry it is a very easy replacement process .. Fill up their replacement process show em the photos give a short explanation then wait for their reply then just sit back and wait for your replacement... =) So dont worry too much replacement is free and almost hassle free also

Is it glued or broken? If it was either one, I'd save myself the hassle and just super glue the damn thing together. Though I would expect some kind of compensation from SS or something. Is that possible?

Is it glued or broken? If it was either one, I'd save myself the hassle and just super glue the damn thing together. Though I would expect some kind of compensation from SS or something. Is that possible?

You fix it yourself and something goes bad chances are SS won't do anything.

I'd rather have them replace it with a brand new arm than fixing it myself if there was the option.

You fix it yourself and something goes bad chances are SS won't do anything.

I'd rather have them replace it with a brand new arm than fixing it myself if there was the option.

Yeah if it was me I would get it replaced, even if I was able to fix it, I would always see it as broken and I would always have that itch in my brain :gah:

Yeah if it was me I would get it replaced, even if I was able to fix it, I would always see it as broken and I would always have that itch in my brain :gah:

Oh that ocd kicking in again? I get it all the time :lol

Thanks guys. I've since emailed SS and attached the pictures showing the damaged shoulder. So far I haven't received any response. I'm not too worried as I did get the figure directly from Sideshow. I'm hoping the exchange process isn't long.

Will they actually send me a whole left arm? Or will they ask for the figure back and then send me a new one?

Thanks guys. I've since emailed SS and attached the pictures showing the damaged shoulder. So far I haven't received any response. I'm not too worried as I did get the figure directly from Sideshow. I'm hoping the exchange process isn't long.

Will they actually send me a whole left arm? Or will they ask for the figure back and then send me a new one?

My experience is that they'll respond within 2 business days.

Chances are they'll send you an entire new arm

Wait upto 2 business days they will be sending you a whole new left arm then when you receive it and you are happy with the new arm they will ask you to destroy the old defective left arm then thats it! You dont need to send them back anything just a photo proof that you have destroyed the old defective arm .

Wait upto 2 business days they will be sending you a whole new left arm then when you receive it and you are happy with the new arm they will ask you to destroy the old defective left arm then thats it! You dont need to send them back anything just a photo proof that you have destroyed the old defective arm .

When I first got that e-mail for a broken part I was so confused... "You want me to, what?"

Thanks for the info bransen and Jellowpy! Just got a confirmation that my claim has now been received by their Returns department. I much rather prefer them sending me a whole new left arm, versus having to ship the whole figure back.

Do I really have to break the damaged arm and send them a pic of it in pieces as proof?

Thanks for the info bransen and Jellowpy! Just got a confirmation that my claim has now been received by their Returns department. I much rather prefer them sending me a whole new left arm, versus having to ship the whole figure back.

Do I really have to break the damaged arm and send them a pic of it in pieces as proof?

Well recently no, but I still strap some fireworks to mine and well... :lol

Back