Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early notices, really? All I got was a notice that my monthly flex play was being charged. Well that's great. Both Thor and SC got in early. Doesn't affect me at all, but still great! :)

OOOHHH Man....
So tempted to buy this guy (and/or Starboost).

I wanted just one Iron Man figure to go with my War Machine Mark 2 and I pre-ordered the Mark 3 DieCast...
But my plan was to get the Starboost and Silver Centurion to satisfy my IronMan need....
Now I want all three :p

OOOHHH Man....
So tempted to buy this guy (and/or Starboost).

I wanted just one Iron Man figure to go with my War Machine Mark 2 and I pre-ordered the Mark 3 DieCast...
But my plan was to get the Starboost and Silver Centurion to satisfy my IronMan need....
Now I want all three :p

Just one Iron Man?

1_1.gif

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Pictures or it didnt happen

:lol I will post a few this evening.

:clap:clap congrats!

Thanks bud! :hi5: Everyone who committed to this figure will be very happy they did, he does not disappoint :rock

I did manage to stab myself with one of his swords when trying to put it on, the instructions weren't kidding! :horror :lol

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

:lol I will post a few this evening.

Thanks bud! :hi5: Everyone who committed to this figure will be very happy they did, he does not disappoint :rock

I did manage to stab myself with one of his swords when trying to put it on, the instructions weren't kidding! :horror :lol

Hey thats good to hear, the figure part not you stabbing yourself :lol

Back