Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only armor I'm ordering. Passing on Heartbreaker and 42. I loved this armor as a kid.
Pretty crazy that with Hawkeye and Silver Centurion we're gonna have Hot Toys versions of two of the freaking West Coast Avengers :lol Here's to getting Wonder Man and Mockingbird in Avengers 2 to help round out the team.

That's not a bad thing... That's a good thing :lol

Oh and keep your MKVI plzkthx

Ive been going back and fourth with the decision. So far Ive got MK4 and MK6 Avengers Ver., MK7 and MK7 BD coming,and eventually the Silver Centurion and a updated MK3:pray:. The messed up part is the only two suits I wanted since I saw Ironman 1 were the MK3 and a Silver Centurion suit.:lol Could of saved myself $1000 had I waited all these years. But in the end Id like to cut it down to my top 3-4 favorite suits,displaying them all would unbalance my display too much,my OCD:cuckoo:. But it will be hard to sell any of them,as they all have something special about em.:monkey2

Ive been going back and fourth with the decision. So far Ive got MK4 and MK6 Avengers Ver., MK7 and MK7 BD coming,and eventually the Silver Centurion and a updated MK3:pray:. The messed up part is the only two suits I wanted since I saw Ironman 1 were the MK3 and a Silver Centurion suit.:lol Could of saved myself $1000 had I waited all these years. But in the end Id like to cut it down to my top 3-4 favorite suits,displaying them all would unbalance my display too much,my OCD:cuckoo:. But it will be hard to sell any of them,as they all have something special about em.:monkey2

Sure man, I get it. If and when you do offload your MKVI, you'll probably be able to pay for both Centurion and the new MKIII (that IS coming) :pray: to the HT Gods...

For those that don't know the significance of this armor in the comics need to pick up Iron Man #200 - this is the suit that fought and destroyed the Iron Monger. This is the suit that fought in the Armor Wars.
200-1.jpg

Pretty crazy that with Hawkeye and Silver Centurion we're gonna have Hot Toys versions of two of the freaking West Coast Avengers :lol Here's to getting Wonder Man and Mockingbird in Avengers 2 to help round out the team.

OMFG that's why I'm hoping Bobbi pops up in Cap since Natasha is gonna be in The Winter Soldier and you know how she and Bucky have a thing. So yeah, I hope Bobbi ends up in Cap and they hint towards Mockingbird so she and Clint can hook up. :pray: Was never a huge fan of Clintasha anyway XD Hell if Carol Danvers pops up, I'd have a heart attack in the theater.

For those that don't know the significance of this armor in the comics need to pick up Iron Man #200 - this is the suit that fought and destroyed the Iron Monger. This is the suit that fought in the Armor Wars.
200-1.jpg

Yup, I remember.
This was when life was a lot less complicated.

So I just received my MKVII....not a knock on that armor as it was the hero armor in avengers....

But IMO, heartbreaker and centurion blow it out of the sky. I know those had either less screen time or barely any screen time...but design wise...they do.

Back