Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

this figure is nothing more than ebay fodder. everyone is sweating this thing like it made of actual gold. HT has you wrapped around their fingers. your buttholes are busier getting rammed in by HT than a test bench in a plunger factory.

this figure is nothing more than ebay fodder. everyone is sweating this thing like it made of actual gold. HT has you wrapped around their fingers. your buttholes are busier getting rammed in by HT than a test bench in a plunger factory.

LOL. You're right....... but it sure looks purdy!!

So did you spend $700 or $800 on Midas? :lol

So I guess ur butthole is pretty brused as well :lol

He speaks from experience :lecture:exactly:

While I appreciate your concern about our buttholes, I'm am more concerned about you feeling the need to discuss buttholes getting rammed on a toy forum.:wave

This is from Black Label Societys profile page.....*ONE RULE*
"We keep it civil and gentlemanly. No childish name calling, or debates that get into condescending comments, etc. We are here to talk about our love of the 1/6 scale and get into discussions without having them turn into mudslinging." I find it incredibly ironic that your in a "clique" with this motto yet in every thread I see you championing scalping and scalpers. Why is that your even part of this board? All your post are bating people into arguments and you love name calling, pretty childish if you ask me.:dunno

kobe+bryant+lakers+gif+omg+wtf+is+going+on.gif

Last edited:

This is from Black Label Societys profile page.....*ONE RULE*
"We keep it civil and gentlemanly. No childish name calling, or debates that get into condescending comments, etc. We are here to talk about our love of the 1/6 scale and get into discussions without having them turn into mudslinging." I find it incredibly ironic that your in a "clique" with this motto yet in every thread I see you championing scalping and scalpers. Why is that your even part of this board? All your post are bating people into arguments and you love name calling, pretty childish if you ask me.:dunno

:exactly::goodpost:

So there's a pewter iron man, a silver/chrome iron man and a gold iron man. What's next? Must be platinum. Maybe a glass iron man. Or mirror iron man. If it's copper, I quit.

Back