Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

from FB

Sideshow Collectibles: Hello! While I don't have any Midas info to share at the moment, I can tell you that our fans here will be THE FIRST to know whenever I have new information. I'm so sorry I can't say more than that. Thank you for your patience! *Susan

what ever that means..

That means "leave us the *&^% alone, we'll announce when it is available"!

:rotfl

Well if no update by mid November, it's probably safe to say there won't be any PO on SS cause their convention shows are ending soon

I'm pretty positive sideshow will get it, I see no reason why they wouldn't. Just gotta keep playing the waiting game.

there's two more events where PO could appear. spooktacular and BW friday. or they could just say ....ORDER NOW! this is what's screwed about their 'special' announcements like the previous promo MVI and the BD MVII. you'll have to be at the right place at the right time with internet access. SS will do anything rather than invest in larger servers or hosting bandwidth that can accommodate a PPO without crashing.

there's two more events where PO could appear. spooktacular and BW friday. or they could just say ....ORDER NOW! this is what's screwed about their 'special' announcements like the previous promo MVI and the BD MVII. you'll have to be at the right place at the right time with internet access. SS will do anything rather than invest in larger servers or hosting bandwidth that can accommodate a PPO without crashing.

:exactly:

I'm almost thinking that it will just show up for PO without any warning at all.

Sideshow didn't get the Red Snapper Exclusive... Let's hope it isn't the same case for Midas. :(

Yeah, still hoping SSC will still be able to get this. I really want this one for my collection.

Sorry guys just had to rant.

I was one of the lucky few who got chosen from online registration to PO the Midas at the HK new store "Secret Base". Unfortunately they only allow you to go personally on a certain day and certain hour.

I was on business trip, and will be back a day after the purchase date. My wife helped me go and try to reason with them. Rejected. Guess they really do have too much $.

And they are not selling anymore to the public as well.

Good to see the scalper priced drop by half, even though I most likely won't buy from them.

I was one of the lucky few who got chosen from online registration to PO the Midas at the HK new store "Secret Base". Unfortunately they only allow you to go personally on a certain day and certain hour.

I was on business trip, and will be back a day after the purchase date. My wife helped me go and try to reason with them. Rejected. Guess they really do have too much $.

Good to see the scalper priced drop by half, even though I most likely won't buy from them.

jesus. when the company who makes these things pulls this crap, you really need to question why we support these horses a$$es. this is a spit in the face to their customers. what a gross display of disrespect.

Did they post when you signed up for the chance at the Secret Base purchase that you would need to be available on a certain date at a certain time? Or did they spring that on you randomly after the fact. If it was in the details when you agreed to the contest, then thats not a greedy or ****ty thing to do. But if after you got the chance they were like "Saturday, 1:00pm or you don't get anything" without giving you any notice, thats ****ty.

I have to agree with The Rage. Rules are rules and you just can't bend or break them. If you enter knowing you can't make the time, you took someone else's chance of getting this figure.

+1 here, yeah as soon as anyone hears about this on SS please let us know.

i will but all those guys that have me on ignore are going to miss out. :lol:lol:lol

[ame="https://youtu.be/5tkdCJ-8xXg"]https://youtu.be/5tkdCJ-8xXg[/ame]

I have to agree with The Rage. Rules are rules and you just can't bend or break them. If you enter knowing you can't make the time, you took someone else's chance of getting this figure.

Yeah I agree it's the rules and stated during sign up. Only the VIPs can allow someone to help you buy on your behalf. Unfortunately they don't give you the time to go pay when you sign up. It sucks I was just away on that day.

My question was, let say they draw 800 lucky HK customers who signed up. But if only half can show up, then they are only selling 400 in HK market. They are not releasing to public in HK after the lucky draw. In a sense even they can sell a lot more, but didn't. Maybe the ones that we're not claimed goes to SS later?

Back