Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in trading anything for a still sealed midas i got extra? Pm a brotha.

:bangheadI just recieved mine and what the .... They took out the light up feature for the base. But wwwhhyyyy!!! Makes no sence. Repaint+299+Base sucks = :gah:

:bangheadI just recieved mine and what the .... They took out the light up feature for the base. But wwwhhyyyy!!! Makes no sence. Repaint+299+Base sucks = :gah:

I'm sure this was mentioned numerous times before this went on sale.
Nothing to be surprised about there.
Yes it sucks, it would have been nice to keep the lights.

You're paying for 'The privilege' of owning something thats so expensive and rare that very few people will actually own it. Its not necessarily a higher quality product, in some cases quite the opposite :exactly:

Anyone get defects on there figures? Mine came with what I believe is gloss or glue residue on the right flap and scratches that are noticable on the crotch. With the lighting on my detolfs it makes the scratches noticeable.

Forgot to mention it sounds like a piggy bank full of coins when I shake it. I did inspect it does not seem broken so I don't mind.

My new beloved figures :D

2pynmg1.jpg

29dygjq.jpg

Back