Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He said that he tried to get something off the face plate and SCRATCHED at it and some paint came off. :slap

I wonder if he thought one of the painted on scratches on the armour was a blemish and tried to scratch that off?
I'll not be scratching mine, that's for sure.
Those little added on scratches look cool enough as is.

Just checked the weight of mine and it's 4 pounds and i ordered the packout.

I was really hoping for an Angelica as a POTC fan and you all got my hopes up! :(

What size are the box dimensions? Mine weighs 6lbs so something extra is in :pray:

What size are the box dimensions? Mine weighs 6lbs so something extra is in :pray:

16x12x9 in.

Oh wait now it says 5.9 lbs. I could have sword it said 4 lbs the other day somewhere.

Probably not enough for another figure, maybe a calendar?

16x12x9 in.

Oh wait now it says 5.9 lbs. I could have sword it said 4 lbs the other day somewhere.

Probably not enough for another figure, maybe a calendar?

I'm pretty sure the battle damaged mk7 was 3lbs shipped, I'm not sure if they use dimensional weight for other countries "few pages back a freak had a 4lbs sticker on his box the actual dimensional weight" but mine has always shipped with the shipping weight. Mine is 17x12x9 6lbs would need to be a very heavy calender for 3lb

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the battle damaged mk7 was 3lbs shipped, I'm not sure if they use dimensional weight for other countries "few pages back a freak had a 4lbs sticker on his box the actual dimensional weight" but mine has always shipped with the shipping weight. Mine is 17x12x9 6lbs would need to be a very heavy calender for 3lb

I think someone said the Midas was 4lbs with the mailer so with the extra box and a calendar 5.9lbs? Or maybe one of those blue toys?

Guess we'll find out in a couple of days. Good luck!

Where are we able to view the dimensions at? My ship weight was 7.2 lbs, Midas is listed at 4lbs on SSC and Angelica is at 3lbs. Not getting my hopes up, just curious.

Where are we able to view the dimensions at? My ship weight was 7.2 lbs, Midas is listed at 4lbs on SSC and Angelica is at 3lbs. Not getting my hopes up, just curious.

4lb is the dimensional weight, if you look here its the same as the mk7 but the actual shipping weight is 3lb https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-vii-hot-toys-901897/

Same as angelica https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/disney-angelica-hot-toys-901396/

Everything I have ordered from sideshow shows the shipping weight on my fedex tracking, the dimensions are also on the tracking :)

Keep the Midas pics coming :lecture
midas600.jpg

Wednesday delivery for me. 6.1lbs with pack out.

Thinking hard about saying eff it and opening my Mk VII BD this weekend to tide me over :)

Everybody with their shipping weight being 6+ lbs makes me sad with my measly 4lbs!

Oh well, the Midas itself is already enough of a Christmas present!

4lb is the dimensional weight, if you look here its the same as the mk7 but the actual shipping weight is 3lb https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-vii-hot-toys-901897/

Same as angelica https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/disney-angelica-hot-toys-901396/

Everything I have ordered from sideshow shows the shipping weight on my fedex tracking, the dimensions are also on the tracking :)

weird, mine doesn't show the dimension, but it's also UPS and not FedEx for me

Mine at 6.1lbs at my doorsteps by Wednesday! Did someone say extras? I love freebies! Bring 'em on, SSC! LoLz!

Mine is 9.8 lbs with a packout, so what goodies am I getting?

Damn, now you definitely for a free figure! I wonder what the 7.2lbs ones are, because I don't think there is only a 1lb difference between a cosbaby and an Angelica.

Back