Hot Toys - MMS - Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't even watch it, I almost did last night and I figured it would make the wait for Landa that much more difficult. Just gonna pretend it doesn't exist until its almost out.

Yeah, do not watch it, man. It's been a couple of hours and it's been rough, haha. :gah:

The add looks a bit better, but still I guess it will see some revisions. I'm confident HT will deliver on this figure.

Very nice, but I agree the sculpt looks a bit off, he looks younger from the scuplt.

They should realize that the likeness is not that impressive, especially in comparison to the work by their star sculptors on such pieces as Terminator, Whiplash and other superb works recently.

I'm not one of these people who _____ about everything. In fact I luv Aldo rain, whiplash, abigail and even black widow faces. This face looks nothing like Hans. I luv buyin hot toys. I would not buy this if they didn't change the sculpt. They have to!!!! I hope they are workn on it before they release specs. I wonder how much they monitor threads like this?!?

I'm not one of these people who _____ about everything. In fact I luv Aldo rain, whiplash, abigail and even black widow faces. This face looks nothing like Hans. I luv buyin hot toys. I would not buy this if they didn't change the sculpt. They have to!!!! I hope they are workn on it before they release specs. I wonder how much they monitor threads like this?!?

They get their complaints on their facebook page...if enough people gripe there, it could help. Nothing wrong about complaining and critiquing something you are spending your hard earned money on.

They get their complaints on their facebook page...if enough people gripe there, it could help. Nothing wrong about complaining and critiquing something you are spending your hard earned money on.

:lecture The people who complain about complaining really bother me. Criticism, especially self-critique, is the foundation of doing your best.

Here's a pic from Michael Crawford's ComiCon coverage, you can see some more of the fine details.

sdcc2010_sideshow_hottoys_22.jpg

Here's a pic from Michael Crawford's ComiCon coverage, you can see some more of the fine details.

sdcc2010_sideshow_hottoys_22.jpg

Great looking figure...

But like a boardie above me stated, that does not scream out Landa, at all. Looks like a young version of what Landa would look like. Not the middle aged ghoul that was a memorable character on that film.

I think he's looking pretty freakin' good. Hard to judge likeness though, half his face is obscured... though it looks like it's the sculpt shown in the grainier pic posted back.

Last edited:
Prototype not looking like final piece shocker.

What? The figure shown at the Tokyo Toy show? This looks far better with much more detail. And this image is still considered prototype seeing as we haven't even seen official product details yet.

Back