Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS: IM2: 1/6 WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

exactly, there's nothing wrong with releasing a special/limited version of something while they're developing newer characters. I think it's a great re-paint.

And that's a great looking custom, dsokrya but you selling that repaint right now is really no different than what Hot Toys is doing with this.

exactly, there's nothing wrong with releasing a special/limited version of something while they're developing newer characters. I think it's a great re-paint.

And that's a great looking custom, dsokrya but you selling that repaint right now is really no different than what Hot Toys is doing with this.

True...but wouldn't you agree that there is most likely a wider market out there for HT to produce a battle damaged /weathered WM than a MILK version? I dunno, maybe not...also, I'm a private party, not a mass-production manufacturer...for now...Muah haha! :)

Preorder to enjoy it soon? I wonder if this will be a quick turnaround? The SDCC versions even take a few months from order to delivery but this makes it seem like this will shoot out quicker than that

My guess is that we could have it by the end of the year if they're acting like we could have it by christmas.

True...but wouldn't you agree that there is most likely a wider market out there for HT to produce a battle damaged /weathered WM than a MILK version? I dunno, maybe not...also, I'm a private party, not a mass-production manufacturer...for now...Muah haha! :)

is there a wider market? I don't see why not. But for me, personally, if I had the choice between a BD WM or this black/white Version, I'd pick the blk/white one every time, so this is one of those times where HT's decision works out for my best interest.

I can't help but think of a cow every time I see the photos though. It's an expensive figure that strikes me as a bad joke. :dunno

Hallelujah to this! Really hopin sideshow gets this with smooth preorder

The white lights looked much better, he looked like a good guy, the red AGAIN is a colour of a bad guy, they should've changed it IMO

"As Christmas is around the corner, we are pleased to present a special version of collectible for fans’ pre-order - the Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale War Machine Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Special Version), specially painted with mat black, light grey and silver color scheme, which shall be available around Christmas time!

This special version is available for pre-order for the VIP of our Toy Hunters official store in Hong Kong and selected regions. Toy Hunters VIP can pre-order starting from next Tuesday, November 1! For other regions, please stay tuned with our official local distributors.

A great Christmas gift for yourself and your beloved! Pre-order soon to enjoy it in the joyful season."

Looks like SSC will be getting this.

I thinks its a great repaint too, but where is this "developing newer characters" you speak of, they are backlogged on kicking off licenses as it is, as well as licenses left hanging after 2-3 figures.

So the opinion of this taking away a spot of another figure is valid, and was valid with the MK 1 announcement and HOA before that.

So the opinion of this taking away a spot of another figure is valid, and was valid with the MK 1 announcement and HOA before that.

Its not valid though. HT and SS have said before in that they have plenty of people working on the licenses. Some just take longer than other to get out for reasons they can't tell us about to assume that its because we're getting this is naive.

Its not valid though. HT and SS have said before in that they have plenty of people working on the licenses. Some just take longer than other to get out for reasons they can't tell us about to assume that its because we're getting this is naive.

I would think that a repaint and repackaging has VERY LITTLE OR NOTHING to do with developement. And as the "quick to market" release of this and other repaints like Secret project happen, that should prove developement is not involved.

And regarding the release of other items, Red Skull, Xmen 1st class, etc, I am starting to think that Hot Toys pretty much produces and releases things on whatever timeline they want. If they wanted us to have a Red Skull by now, we would.

At least thats my opinion.:dunno

I know a lot of people are getting pissed off with all the IM releases but I do think this looks cool. I think this version of WM would look really cool posed next to the Stealth IM once thats released to. I still won't be buying though. To many other figures I need & this doesn't feature in the film either.

I know a lot of people are getting pissed off with all the IM releases but I do think this looks cool. I think this version of WM would look really cool posed next to the Stealth IM once thats released to. I still won't be buying though. To many other figures I need & this doesn't feature in the film either.

I don't mind the repaints, have the secret project but will pass on this. That said, if this was an actual movie costume or character, I'd be all over this.

I'll maybe get it if goes with a good price. I don't have the original, now it's very expensive on ebay.

310582_10150333308782344_58690437343_8368517_119967374_n.jpg

303787_10150333308812344_58690437343_8368518_2125809674_n.jpg

I think it looks pretty cool

There's 2 different colors of LED.... is the white one for the milk version and the red one for the standard version?

Back