Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is due to arrive this thursday:yess: can't wait. I know this figure was not well recevied due to being just a repaint, but having missed out on the first release this was very tempting. I also prefer the black and white look of this aswell as the red led lights. Can't wait:impatient:

Mine is due to arrive this thursday:yess: can't wait. I know this figure was not well recevied due to being just a repaint, but having missed out on the first release this was very tempting. I also prefer the black and white look of this aswell as the red led lights. Can't wait:impatient:

:goodpost::exactly:

Also agree. Like the contrast on the special edition more than the movie version by far. Really considering picking this up.

Not concerned at all by the lack of face portrait. Kinda consider this closer to the comics than the movies, so not concerned who's behind the mask.

PS - Anyone have a pic of this WM with Ironman Mark IV? Think that's who I'd ideally pose him with as I thought the colour contrasts between them would look great. Assuming I can find a Mark IV around anywhere, that is.

Last edited:
Something weird just happened, I just got home and there was the package I ordered waiting for me a day early which is great, I'm like awesome I was expecting this tommorrow. I just opened the box and its the Hot toys mark 5????wtf, but I ordered the milk war machine:gah: But now I'm wondering should I keep it instead and get a little refund of the differants or send it back and get my war machine:panic: I don't have ether so what do you guys think is better?

Something weird just happened, I just got home and there was the package I ordered waiting for me a day early which is great, I'm like awesome I was expecting this tommorrow. I just opened the box and its the Hot toys mark 5????wtf, but I ordered the milk war machine:gah: But now I'm wondering should I keep it instead and get a little refund of the differants or send it back and get my war machine:panic: I don't have ether so what do you guys think is better?

You should still contact the seller and explain that to him first. See what you guys can work out, especially if you want to keep it.

Agree with hehateme23, since the figure you paid for is worth more than what you got, you pretty much have to figure out something with them. Hopefully if they're good and you want the War Machine, they'll take care of your shipping expenses both ways. Seems like that's the least they can for the hassle.

Personally, Mark V does nothing for me and at these prices I have to love the product/design before I'd feel good paying $200.00 for it (of course if you planned to buy at some point, anyway, than refund of the difference would be easiest). Of all the Iron Man stuff released by Hot Toys so far, WM SV is my favourite and something I'd feel good about buying even as a standalone Ironman or Marvel 1:6 scale figure.

Last edited:
Agree with hehateme23, since the figure you paid for is worth more than what you got, you pretty much have to figure out something with them. Hopefully if they're good and you want the War Machine, they'll take care of your shipping expenses both ways. Seems like that's the least they can for the hassle.

Personally, Mark IV does nothing for me and at these prices I have to love the product/design before I'd feel good paying $200.00 for it (of course if you planned to buy at some point, anyway, than refund of the difference would be easiest). Of all the Iron Man stuff released by Hot Toys so far, WM SV is my favourite and something I'd feel good about buying even as a standalone Ironman or Marvel 1:6 scale figure.

They sent the mark V not the mark IV, but i'm not sure what to do, I actually like the mark V and the milk war machine:panic: I e-mailed the seller about the situation so will have to see what they say. The war machine looks impressive but the mark V has more display options. I currently own mark 3 battle dammaged, mark 4, and whiplash.

Typo, sorry, I meant to say Mark V (actually like the Mark IV, but looks like I missed out on it). Really wanted to pair up a Mark IV with the War Machine SV, but think I'll need to wait and see what they come out with for IM3.

At least you seem to be in a pretty good position in that even if you keep the Mark V and wait a little while for the WM, they should still be available. I've spotted quite a few around with the authorized dealers here, plus BBTS and Sideshow direct. I think if I get a newsletter advising they only have a few left, I'll feel compelled to get one on hold locally ASAP or just order w/Sideshow. Definitely don't want to miss out on that design.

Typo, sorry, I meant to say Mark V (actually like the Mark IV, but looks like I missed out on it). Really wanted to pair up a Mark IV with the War Machine SV, but think I'll need to wait and see what they come out with for IM3.

At least you seem to be in a pretty good position in that even if you keep the Mark V and wait a little while for the WM, they should still be available. I've spotted quite a few around with the authorized dealers here, plus BBTS and Sideshow direct. I think if I get a newsletter advising they only have a few left, I'll feel compelled to get one on hold locally ASAP or just order w/Sideshow. Definitely don't want to miss out on that design.

no problemo:) Just noticed something strange, looks like this was opened and re-taped:( this is gunna get sent back cause I'm alittle worried about that:gah:

Yeah, don't blame you. Looks like your decision is made, at least. And same thing with Mark V; seems to be in stock at a lot of places, so you don't have to be too stressed out that you'll miss it.

Yeah, don't blame you. Looks like your decision is made, at least. And same thing with Mark V; seems to be in stock at a lot of places, so you don't have to be too stressed out that you'll miss it.

I was starting to concider keeping it too:( I just watched a few youtube review and was like maybe I'll open it and check it out. Then I go to start that process and noticed that it was re-taped. That can't be good, likely a return or something. This is really annoying me now I'm gunna have to wait for a reply from seller send it back and wait for the war machine to arrive, that process is gunna that a week or two:gah:

I finally got my war machine, just got home from work and he was there waiting for me. I just finished setting him up and I must say he looks impressive, the paint work on this just pops. Glad to add him to the marvel shelf. Now to send back the mark V.

Thanks nova:hi5: I always planned to pick up the orginal but never got around to it, so I figured with prices what they are now on him that I might aswell go for the milk version. Not disapointed with it ether, very impressive piece, But they should have thrown in the don chetal head sculpt.

Nice piece, still looks awesome on display and the colors of the suit with light up red repulsers looks great, better than the original version IMO!!!

I saw this version in person a few weeks back and it looks really good. I still like the other War Machine better but have considered getting this one to go with it.

Back