1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look who's finally here!!! :yess:

C8ukkhfWAAEG74X.jpg

I had a hard time with posing him and adjusting the flight stand and while it's far from perfect, I still like the pose so far. Especially coz he's able to fit my Detolf like this. :) Sad thing is, there's no room for anyone else so he'll be all by himself while the other members of Team Cap are on another shelf ... together. :( I feel bad for Sam now ...

C8vDQKPXcAAGaRz.jpg

Edit:

Alright ... couldn't do that to poor Sam, he definitely needs some company! So I changed his shelf and pose a bit and feel much better now, knowing that he's not alone. :)

C8vlf2hW0AEYh1v.jpg

Btw, while I really like Falcon, I gotta say that I hate his arms ... :/ I really don't like when it's impossible to get them to stretch their arms out straight to the front ...

Congrats to folks finally getting CW Falcon in - finally!:clap

I had a hard time with posing him and adjusting the flight stand and while it's far from perfect, I still like the pose so far. Especially coz he's able to fit my Detolf like this. Sad thing is, there's no room for anyone else so he'll be all by himself while the other members of Team Cap are on another shelf ... together. I feel bad for Sam now ...

TC, think you did great! Yeah, Sam takes up some space - lost an entire shelf for him:horror. But it's all good IMO 'coz he's a great fig - least the one I got is sturdy, uniform looks really good, great face, amazing wings:love

Congrats to folks finally getting CW Falcon in - finally!:clap

TC, think you did great! Yeah, Sam takes up some space - lost an entire shelf for him:horror. But it's all good IMO 'coz he's a great fig - least the one I got is sturdy, uniform looks really good, great face, amazing wings:love
Yeah, I did put him with Wanda now so he's gonna be fine. :)

I really don't like the flight stands though. XD It's the first time I had to use one, everyone else is just displayed with those cheap Ebay ones and I know why. XD It's definitely cool that I can pose him mid flight but bending those things 'just right' is a pain and they take up so much space. XD

I really don't like the flight stands though. XD It's the first time I had to use one, everyone else is just displayed with those cheap Ebay ones and I know why. XD It's definitely cool that I can pose him mid flight but bending those things 'just right' is a pain and they take up so much space. XD

Congrats on picking him up, he's a great figure. Looking at your pics gives me some ideas to fit him in the detolf, so thanks for that. I think I'm gunna wait till I pick up a second detolf though as space is becoming an issue. I have the WS in there now, kinda like having the CW version on top with wings spread though (just looks awesome), but I worry about dust, and wanting him protected in the case too!

First time for me too w. a flight stand - yeah, it took some work - poor Sam was flopping around for a bit:(, and was surprised the IMO plastic base which doesn't seem all that sturdy re the heavy pole. By the end was already thinking about the hardware store (wood + new longer pole + epoxy +bolts = new base (hope). Haven't done that yet but on the list.

Wanda's cool! And she WAS with Sam in CW so that works...(just snagged a "civvie Wanda" (ACPlay) - my first SW, and not the last! Doubt her face will be as good as HT's, but loved that outfit.) Hope next month I can pick up CW Wanda. They'll be with CW Falcon, Bucky, and Cap!

I agree, great pic! Group looks great with the dark background of the shelf! :clap

Thanks man! Yeah these three together have a great presence in the collection. Just got my new set up sorted out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time for me too w. a flight stand - yeah, it took some work - poor Sam was flopping around for a bit:(, and was surprised the IMO plastic base which doesn't seem all that sturdy re the heavy pole. By the end was already thinking about the hardware store (wood + new longer pole + epoxy +bolts = new base (hope). Haven't done that yet but on the list.

Wanda's cool! And she WAS with Sam in CW so that works...(just snagged a "civvie Wanda" (ACPlay) - my first SW, and not the last! Doubt her face will be as good as HT's, but loved that outfit.) Hope next month I can pick up CW Wanda. They'll be with CW Falcon, Bucky, and Cap!
I know, right?! That base doesn't seem sturdy at all. I think it should be a bit heavier. But oh well, I managed. It just doesn't make reposing a lot of fun. I really dread trying to change his pose coz it's hard enough successfully fitting him in a detolf and that base is making it like 3 times as hard. I also had to remove the back support coz it was always in the way ... XD I probbaly wasn't supposed to do that but at least now it works.

Like that pose a bit better now so hopefully I don't feel like changing it again too soon. XD

IMG_20170407_090636_378.jpg

I've thought about getting that civvies Wanda but her shoes throw me off so I stick with AoU and CW Wanda. :)

I know, right?! That base doesn't seem sturdy at all. I think it should be a bit heavier. But oh well, I managed. It just doesn't make reposing a lot of fun. I really dread trying to change his pose coz it's hard enough successfully fitting him in a detolf and that base is making it like 3 times as hard. I also had to remove the back support coz it was always in the way ... XD I probbaly wasn't supposed to do that but at least now it works.

Like that pose a bit better now so hopefully I don't feel like changing it again too soon. XD

View attachment 334548

I've thought about getting that civvies Wanda but her shoes throw me off so I stick with AoU and CW Wanda. :)

IMO this is a beautiful job posing w. some "great visual lines" for both figs - Sam looks fluid and it's an iconic pose for him - I mean, Iron Studios poly isn't all that different pose-wise:clap:clap:clap. Instantly reminded me of Sam shooting at Bucky in WS. Re the back support - I worry about that clip anyway - will see what a hardware store has that might be re-purposed. That clip - one break and that's it far as I can tell.:horror So I want a backup.
Wanda looks beautiful *ponders possibility of using those thin strings of LEDs with her* (the kind folks used to mod Whiplash).

Yeah, my Sam is a bit of a cheat pose-wise just because I had the space to open the wings all the way - but he could be more dynamic. Just need a stronger stand and clip or to just hang him up via fishing line or other...re Wanda - LOL, will see:dunno. Curious about ACPlay - and still waiting on any news at all of their Bucky.:dunno Am not planning to get any of the Guardians (LOL famous last words:lol) so trying to move more into doing small mods/displays on my figs until Thor, BP and IW. Except for picking up CW BP yesterday and the Mezco classic Cap, but been looking at those forever and they may sell out so that makes it OK $$$ *cough*:monkey3

PS. Did you mention getting the WS art book? Fantastic!:clap:clap:clap

I thought I could wait on this guy , i was wrong . After seeing he's sold out and a few retailers I buy from , found one for retail . Had to sramble quick to secure it

Back