1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

WM4.jpg

Man....Love the camo look to it. :clap Hope we all get this.

Same
Any reason they wouldn’t make it?

Logically, there'd be no reason to think they wouldn't make him.

They've made every other WM armor.
Iron Man armors are usually their primary focus.
It's a completely new armor. ( not that a repaint or slight upgrade would matter )

I haven't picked up a WM yet, but this one would certainly be a first day order for me.

I haven't picked up a WM yet, but this one would certainly be a first day order for me.

I have mark 1 and mark 3, this is probably my most anticipated figure from the film beside Thanos and possibly Okoye announcement.

That thing looks like it's a 1:1 model like they've made for the expos and such.

So what? Is that even important?

Make or break the figure? no. Not sure who I'd display him with though. Frankly, it's kind of hilarious how big a deal everyone is making that comment out to be lol go through collection shots. How many just have random figures posed on a shelf? Not many. Most try to group them by film or maybe a character they shared scenes with. It's really not that uncommon. Gotta have some kind of method to the madness when you have as many as I do lol

Looked like a slightly modified Mark III tbh.

It kinda does, but the torso and upper legs are definitely different. The lights will probably require additional engineering for HT, which will unfortunately place this in the $429.99 price range. :gah:

Back