1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys just want to cash in on the hype. Movie studios spend millions on advertising, so why not take advantage of the movie marketing and announce related merchandise at the same time? Sure, Hot toys could announce products closer to their release date but the hype would have long passed.
That, and probably to gauge how many figures they should be producing.

I'm sure there is a threshold they would produce to make minimum profit, but they probably adjust numbers based on how many POs they recieved from wholesalers.

Just preordered this. Will be my one and only War Machine. Just love this armor. It’s bulky, with a good Arsenal on it. Also dig the digi camo a lot.

i'm wanting this guy too since to me it's the best war machine look and arsenal (before we get the big guy from endgame final battle) but damn the price hike T_T

didn't like the mk 6 he was sporting for most of the movie, was too bland just like the mk 2...

and i'm guessing the big bulky one is the mk 5 since his mk 6 got trashed and it was his only backup suit. is this correct?

i'm wanting this guy too since to me it's the best war machine look and arsenal (before we get the big guy from endgame final battle) but damn the price hike T_T

didn't like the mk 6 he was sporting for most of the movie, was too bland just like the mk 2...

and i'm guessing the big bulky one is the mk 5 since his mk 6 got trashed and it was his only backup suit. is this correct?

I’m guessing the MK 5 is the big bulky one too. Designed after their loss in IW to be bigger, stronger, more fire power etc and in Iron Patriot colours because symbols of unity would be pretty important after half of everyone disappears. Then the MK 6 gets designed years into a future where War Machine doesn’t face huge threats and acts more like a world cop based on the End Game hologram scenes. Doesn’t need all that fire power.

I have a question, maybe someone will know the answer. Is Mark 4 coming with this stand ?

b62d22214f310d24a254b265490cc32c8fcbc1d6

I thought it would be same dynamic stand as with Mark L to make the flying pose.

I have a question, maybe someone will know the answer. Is Mark 4 coming with this stand ?

I thought it would be same dynamic stand as with Mark L to make the flying pose.

I have a feeling that the WM Mark IV is going to be quite a bit heavier than the Mark L. Not sure if a bigger stand would even support it in a flying pose for long.

Yeah, I have WM Marks 1 and 3 and they both just come with crotch grabbers ... my guess is it’s because they’re so much heavier than Iron Man figs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling that the WM Mark IV is going to be quite a bit heavier than the Mark L. Not sure if a bigger stand would even support it in a flying pose for long.

Well I know I have a couple of spare HPP stands available (the round ones with the flexible poles), so when the figure comes out I'll probably be testing that theory.

Never noticed the dirt weathering on his feet...pretty cool!

This will be my first and likely only Hot Toys War Machine. Weird how mark 6 is a step down in terms of looking bad ass. Mark 4 is definitely the ultimate version imo

This will be my first and likely only Hot Toys War Machine. Weird how mark 6 is a step down in terms of looking bad ass. Mark 4 is definitely the ultimate version imo

For me also and I agree with you statempent but I will think about the mark 5 if they gonna relese it in black grey color.

For me also and I agree with you statempent but I will think about the mark 5 if they gonna relese it in black grey color.

from what I remember watching the movie I thought mark 5 was black but apparently he might have been patriot colors.. Honestly he was mainly in dark lighting so I'm not sure anymore without watching it again closely..

Here's the one from iron studios which I find way too chunky for my approach of having just the one war machine. Also I'm not a fan if it is indeed patriot colors

Avengers-Iron-Patriot-and-Rocket-BDS-006.jpg

The Mark 4 is my favorite of the War Machine releases, and the one I want to go with in my collection. I didn't pre-order it with everything else on my plate, but I'm going to try to squeeze it in at some point.

I've never cared for the Iron Patriot look.

Yeah I've never been a huge WM fan, but after taking a closer look at all the detail on this one it's starting to get a lot more tempting. And it would probably be a lot more fun to pose and play with than the Mk 43 reissue I was considering before...

Back