Hot Toys - MMS 82 - 12 inches Edward Scissorhands collectible figure spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like how the hair is piled on the top of his head. It should be all over the place. It's too neat looking but I'll probably get it because it's nicer than the McFarlane one I used to have.

Sorry to bump the thread, But was wondering if theres any news on this as of yet

Release date?
Any idea how many this is limited to?

I haven't heard anything solid yet, but I'm hoping it'll be soon. I just finished the Cosbaby review so I'll send that in soon.

Ed is finally coming, yeah!!!

ESH_boxshot.jpg

It looks like they are copying Enterbay to me. They have the best boxes so far. We'll soon know.

I reckon Hot Toys are either feeling threatened or are taking the attack as the best form of defense.

It looks like they are copying Enterbay to me. They have the best boxes so far. We'll soon know.

I reckon Hot Toys are either feeling threatened or are taking the attack as the best form of defense.

This seems true, if you look at their "M Icons" line their boxes clearly look just like EB's. There is rumored to be "bad blood" between the two so that "toy war" must have began already :D

This is a war in which we should all benefit... that is of course unless they drive each other into the ground and we're left with Medicom being the only one left :lol

They must have had a heated confrontation somewhere lol.

Well so far, Godfather is the only figure we can compare both of them on side by side.

Can EB Mr Bean be compared to say HT Hellboy?

Back