Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait for this figure to arrive! It has been a long time coming thats for sure!

IronManMark03018.jpg

IronManMark03019.jpg

IronManMark03021.jpg

IronManMark03022.jpg

IronManMark03023.jpg

IronManMark03024.jpg

Lift up his back shoulder armor - don't remember which one, but there is a tiny black switch that you flip to turn the light on. Just make the sure the little plastic tab sticking out of the back is taken out.

These are also in the instructions that come with the figure (on the back of the black plastic holder)

There is an instruction booklet included??? I didn't get any instruction booklet.. I had to look for the switch myself.. Managed to find the tiny switch after some time..:lol

The instruction booklet is located taped to the back of the black plastic holder.

that could be. maybe take the batteries out and put them in another way. is the connection tight?

I just tried that. They were in correctly. I took them out and put them back in. Still no luck. So unless the batteries it shipped with were dead looks like I got a problem.

damn mike you're killing me with those images. I only ordered MII & MI, but that MIII is callling me and I have to resist.

This figure looks so cool. I can't wait to get mine. It looks amazing when it is lite up. Are the lights easy to put in?

They are already ready to go, you simply pull out the plastic tabs and flip the switches. The thing is the pegs themselves light up and the light doesn't show well with the closed hands but looks great with the opened ones.

Yeah but I paid for 2 Day shipping so I could get it earlier.

damn im in the 2nd wave...hopefully i get mine soon.

Mike, how do u like it?

I know this is comparing apples to oranges, but, what do you like more the Hot Toys Mark III Iron Man or the SS 1:1 Bust?

Mike, how do u like it?

I know this is comparing apples to oranges, but, what do you like more the Hot Toys Mark III Iron Man or the SS 1:1 Bust?

It really is Apples to Oranges. The SS 1:1 bust is really impressive because of its massive size and at least mine is very well done. The HT figure its amazingly impressive but very fragile. One of the shoulder flaps came broken out of the box but nothing a little superglue couldn't fix. Its easily my favorite HT figure and that not just because my Iron Man fanboy status, its really an impressive sight to see it all decked out and glowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back