Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the week were gonna see pics.......................I can feel it.

:)

hopefully the long wait will surprise us all, I wish it could have it's own feature stand with different color and can be pose in floating style.

Last edited:
Or even better, flying pose. Or a stand with a rotater joint so we could do either. I'd love to have one so I could reenact his "flaps!" pose when he's chased by the F-22's.

Hot Toy's is definitely known for surprises. They love to make their fans happy. So something like a stand like that is quite possible.

I can't understand Chinese too well and Google translate can't seem to either, but over on the Toy-World forum it seems like they're talking about different batches and a long time in between each.

from hot toys newsletter . :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Have you been waited too long for our Iron Man Mark III? - Good news! Your waiting is coming to an end! Our Iron Man Mark III collectible figure is scheduled to release before the Chinese New Year (26-Jan-09)! Designed with Red and Gold colored armor, this Iron Man figure could be a MASCOT in your house, especially suitable for showcasing in the sitting room and show to your relatives on the Chinese New Year day! Meanwhile, let's take a quick glimpse on the unique packaging for this extraordinary collectible before his arrival.

2541.JPG

2542.JPG

At last. I can't wait to get hold of this as it's going to be a few months untill I can get anything else. I walked out on my job last week. The guy I was working with really screwed me over. It was only a part time job though as look after my daughter during the day. But just on my wife's wages I can't get any more Hot Toys. At least I have Iron Man to keep happy during the interim.

Yeah, those are very nice graphics. Although, for display purposes, I have to admit that I prefer the Medicom boxes. (I'd say that I appreciated the understated nature of them, but it'd sound funny coming from a guy who lines his shelves with action figures. :\ )

I'd imagine it'll be February before the likes of Toys2/ActionHQ get them then?

If Hot Toys says it's coming out on the 26th. Or a day or two before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back