• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys MMS 71 The Dark Knight Batman w/ custom cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dally

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling off my Hot Toys TDK Batman. This is the original one and not the DX. Guess I'll ask $190 shipped or best offer. SOLD!

Few things to note:

1. I have a custom cape attached to the clips. This cape is longer than the included one and made out of a much thinner material that is more realistic at the 1/6 scale. I believe this cape was made from a pattern of the Batman Begins Takara Batman's cape, so it is the same shape and size as that one. The original cape is included as well, but you'll have to sew it back onto the clips if you'd prefer to use that one.

2. The top joint of his right knee's double joint has a little less friction than it should. It is by no means loose, but it doesn't have enough friction to hold against the rubber suit very well. The bottom part of the double joint on that leg has plenty of friction though, so it doesn't hinder articulation or any poses.

3. This figure is complete EXCEPT for the neck that goes with the Bruce Wayne head. I have the headsculpt itself, but no neck. For the life of me I can not figure out why I don't have this, or where it would be if I do have it. My guess is that either I accidentally included it with another Hot Toys figure I sold or that my figure never had it from the start and I never noticed.

Now for the pics.

Box:

GEDC1391.jpg

Out of box with cape:

GEDC1387.jpg

Normal lighting without flash:

GEDC1373.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back