1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will only pick up a second Nebula if it's a Quantum Team variant (hopefully with orange head plate).

I'd rather have her GoTG look, which is a more distinct look and also featured prominently in Endgame.

la_ca_0421_guardians_of_the_galaxy_038.jpg

Didn’t she have more or less her look that she got from Guardians 2 in Endgame?

Yeah, it's pretty much identical from her look in GOTG2. If there are differences, they are minor.

I'd also really like to have her in her blue/purple outfit from GOTG1. I'd actually prefer that to this one, but I'll take it as we may never get another... Besides possibly the team suit anyway. I have little interest in her in the team suit, but I'd likely get it anyway to have a female team suit body (in case they don't make others) and if her sculpt has the orange plates.

I'm totally fine with the version they're going for. About time for some more pics I think.

How awesome is this figure. Sculpt, outfit. So good.

nebula__gallery_5ca79575ebee4.jpg

nebula__gallery_5ca79575489d2.jpg

nebula__gallery_5ca7954f6168c.jpg

This figure is one of HT's best protos.

I still like purple outfit better. I'm getting this because I'm assuming this will be the only Nebula. If they preview a purple GOTG Nebula, I would transfer this PO to that.

Why doesn’t she have the gold/copper pieces on her face? The piece above and below her left eye. I thought that’s what made her distinctly “Endgame”.

Maybe EG version will be an exclusive release. That'll be in line with HT's MO. :rotfl

My first payment starts too. I'm still really excited for her - more than any other figure I currently have on order.

Really wish we could get a surprise face with the orange plate on it, it?s pretty obvious hot toys had this one made based on GOTG 2 designs and just held it over.

Really wish we could get a surprise face with the orange plate on it, it?s pretty obvious hot toys had this one made based on GOTG 2 designs and just held it over.

Yeah, probably wouldn't be that hard to add the orange plate as a swap out item I'd imagine.

Surely they'll do that. I can't see multiple Nebula releases.

I didn't care for the orange plate, so it doesn't bother me. She'll look great with my Guardians figures.

If anything, I wish they'd made her in the purple outfit.

Back