1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was HT level at that time.

I suppose the final inclusion of the Iron Man figure with Hulkbuster is comparable today.

But even that was not HT taking a leadership role. They did that only after the S.H.Figuarts version came out first that held and Iron Man figure in it. All HT did was make it 1/6 scale. And make us wait another year for it

I was watching a review video on this and the person mentions that her fists seem rather underscaled...looking at some of the photos now I can't unsee it! He's right! The closed fists are def underscaled!

122897609_10157593236327344_6016769044712871475_o.jpg

123047297_10157593241182344_2540282371009629468_o.jpg

I just watched Endgame and her metal hand does seem a bit smaller. I think the HT scale is correct.

Although now I much prefer her Endgame costume, I wish HT would have just marketed this as GOTG VOL 2.

I just watched Endgame and her metal hand does seem a bit smaller. I think the HT scale is correct.

Although now I much prefer her Endgame costume, I wish HT would have just marketed this as GOTG VOL 2.

I'm just happy they've released a Nebula, whichever version is good to me. Plus I'm looking to recreating the A-Force shot from the EG final battle!!

If they'd marketed it as a GOTG VOL 2 figure, then maybe we'd still be waiting for her release like her sister! :)

She's a bit short, as expected. Not too bad, but she's gonna need a boost from long pegs for sure to be more accurate... unless she already has long pegs in there, then maybe lifting her slightly out of her boots.

She's a bit short, as expected. Not too bad, but she's gonna need a boost from long pegs for sure to be more accurate... unless she already has long pegs in there, then maybe lifting her slightly out of her boots.

Short ? She's taller than all the other Avengers women, so any taller and she'd look totally out of place imo.

This guy always does comparisons. At about 2/3 of the way through. He also has great lighting.

Pretty sure that was never a thing. They previewed this figure before Endgame even came out and never updated it

Back