1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received Luke today, I am very pleased with the proportions and the lack of a fat suit. Much better than the previous version. Looks great in a camouflage cloak But be careful, the collar colors the neck black.
6.jpg

5.jpg

I received Luke today, I am very pleased with the proportions and the lack of a fat suit. Much better than the previous version. Looks great in a camouflage cloak But be careful, the collar colors the neck black.
6.jpg

5.jpg

Looks nice! Although that helmeted version makes it very hard to tell its Mark Hamill haha. I'm bummed the deluxe is sold out everywhere. I finally decided to pull the trigger and oos all over.

If anyone interested, with the some parts from this figure and Luke in Ach-to, you can do this one from the comics which is canon:

luke.jpg

luke 2.jpg

Just received my Endor Luke and looks great, but I may need to get one boot, as I ripped it when I was unboxing it... sigh.. Do you know where could I get one (or a pair)?

Attachments

• 20200414_014251.jpg
    20200414_014251.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 280
has anyone tried using the heads from these on the bespin luke? i feel like that gritting teeth one would lend itself well to that figure while fighting vader.

The hair from the DX07 would have to be modified to fit the Jedi Luke Sculpt. I think some has done it though but I am not sure.

Just received my Endor Luke and looks great, but I may need to get one boot, as I ripped it when I was unboxing it... sigh.. Do you know where could I get one (or a pair)?

That looks like an off brand Luke. You can go to toyanxiety.com

Nice set-up! Is that the Inigo Luke sculpt?

Urgh horrible day. Was taking a closer look today and realised the ring on the bottom of the lightsaber was bent and the ring was incredibly stiff and couldn't move around. And there were scratches to the paint around the area. Has a rusty ring on the lightsaber on my previous Luke fig, and now this happens...

Does anybody know of any solutions/people who can repaint/ re-ring the lightsabers like the HT one?

I’m really surprised that my waitlist reservation for the deluxe version of this hasn’t converted. I know the waitlist isn’t a guarantee, but I really didn’t think this would sell out. Unless there’s another batch later. Like I say if it weren’t for the extra sculpt I wouldn’t mind just getting the regular, which I still may do if it goes to a low stock alert.

Thanks, yes it is! It was actually my first serious attempt at painting hs. But now I must find a way to repair the tore boot (or where to find a spare one!)...

Had the original release of this and sold it last year thinking I was done. But the windswept hair looks so great on this one (plus getting a second head and 4 different outfit options) so I caved and just ordered the deluxe set from Popcultcha.

Something to look forward to next week!

I?m really surprised that my waitlist reservation for the deluxe version of this hasn?t converted. I know the waitlist isn?t a guarantee, but I really didn?t think this would sell out. Unless there?s another batch later. Like I say if it weren?t for the extra sculpt I wouldn?t mind just getting the regular, which I still may do if it goes to a low stock alert.

I wouldn?t count this out yet. HT only recently got the factory going again and a ton of delays are happening. Another batch could definitely be a possibility.

Im extremely satisfied with this Deluxe set, the wind swept hair sculpt is way better than the soulless doll-face Jedi first version...slimmer body without the weird fat under-suit also a plus.

The extra Endor stuffs I used it on Jedi Luke to make a brand new Endor Luke!

has anyone tried using the heads from these on the bespin luke? i feel like that gritting teeth one would lend itself well to that figure while fighting vader.

The hair from the DX07 would have to be modified to fit the Jedi Luke Sculpt. I think some has done it though but I am not sure.

I used the V.1 Luke face but wasn't game to dremel the inside of the DX07 hair (it's worth too damn much, and also tbh it's not at the same level of the newer HT hairsculpts) so used a different hairpiece.

rUKZ0sZ.jpg

Im extremely satisfied with this Deluxe set, the wind swept hair sculpt is way better than the soulless doll-face Jedi first version...slimmer body without the weird fat under-suit also a plus.

The extra Endor stuffs I used it on Jedi Luke to make a brand new Endor Luke!

The V.2 Luke does have a fatsuit, though it's different (more cut around the pectorals and less on the legs than V.1,) and even the toothy V.2 headsculpt uses the V.1 base sculpt as its basis.

I do like the V.2's eyes-sideways redo, and the windswept hair looks WAY better in-hand than it had looked to me in pics. The Inigo version looked better to my eye, but this HT one captures the moment surprisingly well.

KbeRWVt.jpg

9ht8RkU.jpg

This is V.1 Luke with V.2 shirt, pants and fatsuit on. I only just put it on so haven't really futzed it though, will do some tucking in on the midsection as it isn't pulled down and inward enough. I had to do a lot of struggling to get it all on. No idea how they do it at the factory.:lol

raydass.jpg

I really hate that V1 sculpt , it is just so unsetting... at least to my eyes. Probably going track down an extra body with the black under-suit to put on those desert stuff at some point, or the Jedi robe.

Back