1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1130191325b.jpg

I can't unsee this when I look at the left looking scupt(I kid I kid). I might pick up for all the extras

luke.jpg

Why did the make him looking left? He looks likes he?s avoiding The Who farted question.
Endor helmet with gritted teeth it is...

He’s looking to the right. He SHOULD have been looking to the left.

Maybe they wanted that skiff scene where he said to Han. " I grew up here." and Hand said/ "You're gonna die here." Thats what I thought when I saw it.

i just picked him up. and using the angry sculpt with the wind swept hair for my jabba the hutt scene and the natural expression for the endore version for now.

Another big concern with the first release was exchanging the light up arm. They definitely fixed that as well. Pulled out the arm and replaced with the light up arm within about 10 seconds...no forcing is needed.

View attachment 472058

Another bad angle...he is up on a shelf but wanted to post one more tonight. The sculpt looks rather good sort of swinging at a speeder bike/biker scout.

jamilov endor.jpg

Spun it around...looks good! -jb

jamilov endor2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For some more comparison pics, here is gritted teeth with regular hair sculpt. Trying to get an "exertion" look while battling Vader:

I'm guessing that set up with probably be the least favorite for a lot of people, but when I can get Luke and Vader more locked into battle with a pose, I think it's a decent set up. The grit teeth sculpt certainly looks better with the Endor helmet on, but I still do sort of like the saber battle grit teeth look as well

Back