1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine but the shipper's been punctured right in the middle of the box. *sighs* The driver marked it as damaged, so I'll check it in a bit to see how the art box fared.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445631254.683657.jpg Constant reader rare poster here but after lots of back and forth I finally broke down and bought this. Holy moly it's amazing probably the best figure I own. Did lots of styling with the hair and looking at pictures from the movies. Also lightened the whole head and face with some L'Oreal makeup powder. Love this thing so much!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445631558.821889.jpg
And a before shot
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445631581.692080.jpg

Chewblacca...? Finally....? I actually thought you already got this and sent it back in anger.

I wanted to but that face! It reminded me of either that monkey from Raiders of the lost ark or Bigfoot from Harry and the hendersons. But Davejames' photos have given me hope.

Well, my art box is trashed but Chewie himself is unscathed! What a fun figure. Really loving this guy and looking forward to futzing him to look as good as some of the photos here. Definitely glad I got it and didn't hold off for a hoped for v2. Also very cool to have a bowcaster in 1:6, finally. Great set.

Back