Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pics you’re seeing on these pages were from a scratch built project from Izzymel, not Jazzinc. FYI.

A very good reason why people should post in their own thread and not in the 'product' thread.

Last edited:
The pics you?re seeing on these pages were from a scratch built project from Izzymel, not Jazzinc. FYI.

Sorry, no my comments were based on Jazz's video that he linked to. It really looks quite close to the HT version in terms of layout and features.

A very good reason why people should post in their own thread and not in the 'product' thread.

Yeah I agree in principle, but if it's part of the conversation and relevant, I'm fine with posting customs in product threads (eg pics of older custom Jawas vs. a newly announced HT Jawa) especially if it's essentially a dead - or even long-dormant - thread like this one is.

yep..i thought there was an update from Hot toys...
#sigh

If you're waiting for/expecting an update from HT on their Falcon cockpit you will be waiting a LOONNNNG time.:lol

Is there a separate thread for the jazzinc Falcon cockpit? I tried a "site:sideshowcollectors.com" type search but was able to find only the other jazzinc projects there.

Re: 1:6 Falcon cockpit diorama shipping to the first customer

I had to cancel mine and damn I know I will always regret it but money is money.

One of the greatest moment of my collector's life to come!! Thanks Joost.

Really cool. Wish I could justify the cost and use of space but oh well.

Looking forward to this!! but finding a good place for it is going to be challenging...

Phenomenal! I really wish I could afford it! Congrats to all who are getting this!

What an achievement, Joost.:clap

And a nice fook you to HT for showing theirs but never making it.:lol

I never noticed that the throttle handles are the same greeblies that are in the X-wing pilot shoulder pockets.

Thank you Joost and family for making this fantastic piece a reality. Full payment is still a few months away for me but i'll take that extra time to set a proper display area for this grail.

Back