Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It don't really matter cause the ICON of this is more known for his music. Not his movies.

when you think elvis you think music, when you think MJ (you think a lot of things) But mostly music.

Don't get me wrong, i'd want a Michael over Elvis like 8-1. I sure hope its Jackson but I just can't see it.

Only reason i can think of for Elvis needing a new body if it was for fat karate elvis.

Don't get me wrong, i'd want a Michael over Elvis like 8-1. I sure hope its Jackson but I just can't see it.

I don't really see elvis myself. IMO the description more fits MJ, but the previous releases would favor elvis. I guess we'll see.

We all understand now that its 50`s Elvis next,if HT sends me a newsletter with a tease like this again i swear i will blow up their headquarters!

We all understand now that its 50`s Elvis next,if HT sends me a newsletter with a tease like this again i swear i will blow up their headquarters!

No, we don't. All we have is speculation.
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why a 50's elvis would need a Specialy designed body.

The musician there is NOT a part of the M Icon series,this new one are M icon release,dont forget that.

sorry my bad,saw it now...hmmmmmmm MICHAEL!!!!

A man i remember my childhood,listening to those old casettes and dancing to his music,i loved the guy.

looks like everyone is avoiding my earlier post when i posted a link to BBTS with new MJ collectibles?So yeah looks like new collectibles are coming.

Looks like some people are avoiding MY earlier post... #22 that is :p

This thread has almost as much arguing as some of the of the political ones. :lol

is it wrong that i still do that sometimes :monkey3:lol......................:monkey3

I never get tired of Dirty Diane,with Slash on the guitar.

So now it might very well be Michael,if HT announce a Elvis now after much back and forth in my head i will do something i regret for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back