Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing Espen.. I'm still looking forward to receive mine even though there is an obvious limitation (articulation of the elbows).

Can you at least tell me if we can do this pose for a prolonged period of time?

metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-2004.jpg

You can bend the elbows that far,but it's a high risk by doing so.The suit is really tight on the body and the material is not stretchy AT ALL so i will pose mine with arms straight down.I haven't tried the CQC stance yet,nor will i bother because i won't take the risk.

Last edited:
You can bend the elbows that far,but it's a high risk by doing so.The suit is really tight on the body and the material is not stretchy AT ALL so i will pose mine with arms straight down.I haven't tried the CQC stance yet,nor will i bother because i won't take the risk.

Thanks for the update bro.. I guess I'm stuck with taking photos of just a few action poses after unboxing, then he will be displayed with arms straight down. :slap

I do hope Hot Toys will follow-up with a non-Eye Patch Naked Snake release. :yess:

Hello to all. This is my first post in this forum ... have been a longtime visitor though.
Here's my latest HT Snake with a custom-bash Eva. Enjoy! :)

8250262838_b30a5a306c_b.jpg

8249194761_1376f57f42_b.jpg

8249194611_78dd296549_b.jpg

8250262280_5b052da761_b.jpg

Just opened him up, so detailed, loving it mostly, the hands are all kinda the same though :dunno

And posing is a real *****, other than that it's great.

It looks like a pretty figure but the skinny body and lack of articulation really hurt it.

Hmmm. Started playing mgs 3 again tonight, started just before The End and saved and exited after The Fury. (Omg Eva's 2nd identity!)

And the game is awesome. But playing the game i really want camo face paint and leaf suit as thats what ive been in 96% of the time so far.

I still may want to get this figure just to represent my journey from the game on my shelves. Still in two minds though.

Hmmm. Started playing mgs 3 again tonight, started just before The End and saved and exited after The Fury. (Omg Eva's 2nd identity!)

And the game is awesome. But playing the game i really want camo face paint and leaf suit as thats what ive been in 96% of the time so far.

I still may want to get this figure just to represent my journey from the game on my shelves. Still in two minds though.

First time playing mgs ?

Now that i have it, the payoff wasn't worth the two year wait imo. I like it and and very glad i've got it but it really does make me want a Fatigues Snake with unhindered articulation.

Hope we get Solid at he very least.

Some pics in a minute

First time playing mgs ?
I played MGS 3 once, i got it the day it came out and i completed it within a few days. And i really enjoyed it. But ive never, ever played it again since its release week. And i dont know why. Ive completed the first game 15+ times, 2nd one probably over 5, 4th game twice & Peace walker once.

So i feel like im playing MGS3 for the first time as i barely remember anything. I can kind of remember a fight with Volgin, fight with the Shagohod & the Fight with The Boss. But all the bits in between feel new to me again.

Now that i have it, the payoff wasn't worth the two year wait imo. I like it and and very glad i've got it but it really does make me want a Fatigues Snake with unhindered articulation.

Hope we get Solid at he very least.

Some pics in a minute

Definitely my opinion of it and I don't even have it yet.

A BDU version should have triple the articulation since the only hindrance would be the sneaking suit undershirt under the BDU.

Great pics, does the M1911 slide retract?

I've got a feeling it does, but i didn't want to force it. The mag comes out eaay and the Silencer can come off.

______

I have a sinking feeling that this won't sell as well as they'd want to continue the line, it's not the figure, the line or even the characters fault if that happens, it's just they didn't do the version people wanted most.

As sad and unfathomble as it is, that POS 'flavour of the week' coulson will probablly sell better :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :slap

Last edited:
I've been going back and forth with this figure, I preordered when it was first up, then canceled a month ago, then I was going to order it and was like meh, now I want it again. I just put it back on pre-order again:panic:

Hi Guys, I will be picking up my HT Naked Snake figure from my local toy shop in a couple of hours time, any QC issues that I need to look for?
Thank you in advance and will post photos later tonight, :D

thats sweet dude. i emailed sideshow to see if theyll shift my payments and send snake since the boss was delayed. still waiting to hear back. im dyng to have this figure on my shelf. ASAP!!!

Back