Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. I think it arriving this week for me would be wishful thinking.

Yeah mine will likely show up next week, my other order there was paid and in shipped status since last friday and still has'nt been pick up by ups. I guess since the holidays are opon us, delays are likely.

I have to say, FED EX sucks balls. They attempted delivery at the wrong address today, and now they're returning the package to Sideshow. What morons. I'm gonna call Sideshow tomorrow to tell them to resend my Snake figure.

I was lucky to get a perfect HT Naked snake with no defects at all. One point on QC to look out for is the metal buckle on the centre of his chest area, when I was picking my figure...I saw some figures with mis-aligned buckles and even one with a dangling buckle which came unglued.

Other than that, the suit of Big Boss is done superbly though lacking in the articulation department. Just some photos to share....

photo18.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo15.jpg

How do you get the sneaking suit in MGS3? Where i left off the game last night Volgin was using the Shagohod to break out of the hanger and chase me. So i assume im near the end of the game. Is it an item you get after completion?

I am pretty sure it's in a locker in Grozny grad. Haven't played it since it came out so I may be wrong.

**** sake! Ah well, im playing it semi-blind. I might replay it through again and keep an eye out for it. I think its too late to backtrack now.

I am pretty sure it's in a locker in Grozny grad. Haven't played it since it came out so I may be wrong.

Seconded! Medicom camo looks good. Kinda wish I didn't sell mine.

I really like this figure, TBH the poseability compared to the Medi one isn't that much of a diff. You couldnt acheive the CQC pose with that one either. I've found this has quite a bit of range if you manipulate the clothing right.

Just need more time to mess around with him.

How do you get the sneaking suit in MGS3? Where i left off the game last night Volgin was using the Shagohod to break out of the hanger and chase me. So i assume im near the end of the game. Is it an item you get after completion?

I think it's in one of the lockers where you stuffed Raikov. You can only obtain this during the part where you have to plant the C3 bombs.

So I was looking at the customs section. Is there anyone we could commission to get a camo fatigue done? How does it usually work?

Or. . . . has anyone found just a plain black Fatigue that could work?

I think it's in one of the lockers where you stuffed Raikov. You can only obtain this during the part where you have to plant the C3 bombs.
Damn im kicking myself. Because i did have a quick check in the lockers, i rattled about 3 and thought that there would be nothing worth my time. The entire reason i bought the game was to try and tempt myself into getting this figure and i missed it!

So I was looking at the customs section. Is there anyone we could commission to get a camo fatigue done? How does it usually work?

Or. . . . has anyone found just a plain black Fatigue that could work?

Commissioning someone to make a plain black uniform is a waste. You coudl easily found a perfect one in green and just dye it in black IMO.

The Sneaking Suit is in a locker in the Groznyj Weapons Lab after you're tortured. I'm playing this right now as well!

Mine is in at BBTS, although I think I'll keep him on Pile of Loot until Cap releases.

Back