Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no reason for a delay, unless Hot Toys plans to make some changes to the prototypes. If they can fix The Boss's face I won't mind........ lol.

Word. Please announce some more MGS love in the meantime also.

^ So much this :clap :pray:

There's no reason for a delay, unless Hot Toys plans to make some changes to the prototypes. If they can fix The Boss's face I won't mind........ lol.

There is a reason but it's not a good one... Prioritizing others over this :monkey2

^ So much this :clap :pray:

There is a reason but it's not a good one... Prioritizing others over this :monkey2

You are right NOVA their 4Q release schedule in unreleastic to begin with 5 figures in 1 month. And now they are showing pics of the Dark Knight I guess it's not surprising since the Blue Ray is due out in December and they uptill now have not offered one figure from the movie all this year while they have already made 2 Avengers and 2 more are scheduled later in the year. Metal Gear from a marketing prespective can wait considering it not dealing with any thing recent.

Naked Snake release soon according to Toy Sapiens.

383400_433567576705238_1661774835_n.jpg

So, is there a solid release date now? I've been saving a spot on my shelf for Naked Snake for a while now.

It's as if we've been waiting in purgatory for Hot Toys to release Metal Gear Solid figures. Imagine... they first announced this line two years ago :monkey1.

Hopefully the figures are worth the wait. Snake already looks different from the initial pics.

Jack i dont see a difference. Im fine with the final product. The only thing im not enthused about is the boss's body. Her hips are too wide and the under breast split is horrible ill never unzip the suit.......ever.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

It's as if we've been waiting in purgatory for Hot Toys to release Metal Gear Solid figures. Imagine... they first announced this line two years ago :monkey1.

Has it really been two years already??? :thud:

can't belive it, i remeber thinking they would have released these two within a year, then have moved on to the next figures and released by now... damn how long before we get a freakin SolidSnake then???

Dec 2010 the announcement was made, pretty sad. BTW Zombie, if you are still interested in Amnur's Solid Snake sculpt, he's casting now, check the thread.

A statement from Hot Toys Japan Website:

"We are pleased to announce the following items that will be announced, so there is a release change.
We apologize for the inconvenience but to everyone, humbly, thank you."

November 2012 will be released :

Video Game Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss
Video Game Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

I can't afford to pick up snake until after the holidays with DX 7,11&12 all hitting me these next few months. Hope Snake doesn't sell out right away.

Back