Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But then where do you go from there? Down? I dont think MGS 3 Snake is down by any means but as a business plan id rather pepper several main figures here and there rather than just making a few cliche figures that people will buy and not support the line any further.

:goodpost::lecture

But then where do you go from there? Down? I dont think MGS 3 Snake is down by any means but as a business plan id rather pepper several main figures here and there rather than just making a few cliche figures that people will buy and not support the line any further.

That exactly what everyone thought when Hot Toys started off their Matrix line by releasing a "Sentinel" figure. "Hot Toys is just starting with a small release", they said. "We're going to get Neo and Trinity for sure!", they said.

And, we know how that turned out...

That exactly what everyone thought when Hot Toys started off their Matrix line by releasing a "Sentinel" figure. "Hot Toys is just starting with a small release", they said. "We're going to get Neo and Trinity for sure!", they said.

And, we know how that turned out...
Matrix sucked after the first movie though. MGS in general has some great characters, timeless video game characters.

Matrix sucked after the first movie though. MGS in general has some great characters, timeless video game characters.

Matrix does suck! :lol.

Hot Toys just doesn't have a good track record when it comes to their licenses. They can start something and just abandon the franchise abruptly and without notice after a few obscure releases. Besides The Matrix, they pulled the same thing with their Watchmen figures - when they started (and finished) the line with just Silk Spectre and The Comedian.

But the Matrix was huge! But i suppose HotTos were much smaller then.

judging from what people have said, if the first line isnt successful HotToys drop the line. I dont think these were that successful

So whats the problem with doing the most wanted first?

If they started with MGS1, then MGS2,3 then 4 surely many people would have gone for it. I wouldn't mind of they only did 2 main characters from each, as long as we actually got them!

They are the creme de la creme of geekdom though.

strange there haven't been many Star Treq or Star Wars figures though

Hot Toys is freakin' stupid. If they ever get the line to Star Trek, I bet their first characters would be Red Shirt #1 and #2 instead of the obvious Kirk and Spock.

Well even with the Avengers, despite saying they'll make everyone, the first two they made were Nick Fury and Hawkeye. HT is retarded as hell.

no Star Trek or Avengers in the Batman thread please. Thank you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hey... that's my line.

But, Jason is right. Everyone who doesn't discuss Batman will be reported to the neatest Bat-moderator. Only warning.

I just got my Hot Toys Barney Ross's black beret from Bay's Goodshipped but funny that the beret does not have any crest on it at all. Hope I did not get ripped off as Leo stated that the beret comes from the Barney Ross HT set. Bought many stuff from Goodshipped and they seem to be honest people.

I decided to use him on my HT Snake Head as I dont have any idea of use for the beret.

20130713_215456_zpscc9333e4.jpg

20130713_215345_zpsb06ff656.jpg

20130713_215441_zps43b5d2e0.jpg

20130713_215219_zpsf8e490dd.jpg

What body are you using HotKing,the same body that came with the original figure?

Rock83 I am using the original Inflames Metal Boss body (bdu version).
This body is pretty average but looks quite good for the Inflames uniform.

Back