1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else had this issue with their Concept Art Cap? View attachment 435929
Is the arm not seated fully in the socket at the elbow?

Weird that it's like that on both sides, though. Have you tried wiggling the entire sleeve down on each side? It's a separate piece from the vest, so perhaps it rode up a bit?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is the arm not seated fully in the socket at the elbow?

Weird that it's like that on both sides, though. Have you tried wiggling the entire sleeve down on each side? It's a separate piece from the vest, so perhaps it rode up a bit?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yup. I've tried everything. It just continues to ride up each time. I was wondering if you alls are glued down? I've had nothing but bad luck with this figure. I already had to return it once because the collar was not sown down.

Yup. I've tried everything. It just continues to ride up each time. I was wondering if you alls are glued down? I've had nothing but bad luck with this figure. I already had to return it once because the collar was not sown down.

I recall seeing in a review video that the arm and wrist weren't staying flush...I forget whose video it was, but I suppose you're not the only one with this issue.

ba48a2d6b89c7be2b8df64f99dc8b9c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this has been asked before, but would somebody happen to know where can I get a good headsculpt just like this one? I don't have any other Cap figures and I feel like this one needs it.

Maybe this has been asked before, but would somebody happen to know where can I get a good headsculpt just like this one? I don't have any other Cap figures and I feel like this one needs it.

It’s going to be expensive but you can always “troll” toy anxiety. I say troll because they break down figures to sell parts but popular items sell quickly so you’d need to check often. I’m pretty sure they still have the Avengers 1 Steve head for sale (because it’s the weakest one).

View attachment 435469
I did some easy modifications to my Black ops Cap.

I knew mine was missing something and I keep forgetting that he has used guns (Rescue Version Cap is one of my favorite too). I already swapped the headsculpt with CW Steve and grabbed an older shield clip (not the CW one-the shield hangs too low) but I didn’t even think of a weapon.

Thank you, your use of weapons makes me feel like this figure is now displayed “correctly”... not better, not cooler, but looks right!

Attachments

• 201329C4-18D0-4B2D-ABD9-13A66702A789.jpg
    201329C4-18D0-4B2D-ABD9-13A66702A789.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 310
  • 233AEF81-53C4-4488-A81C-0A8D26226282.jpg
    233AEF81-53C4-4488-A81C-0A8D26226282.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 316
  • A66B5DCD-879F-4B5A-918A-89CD7DA52953.jpg
    A66B5DCD-879F-4B5A-918A-89CD7DA52953.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 318

Mine was like yours also in the beginning.
I pulled the sleeves down as much as I could, where it goes past the wrist, then put the gloves on. The gloves hold it in place.
Mine is fixed now.

Got my invoice for this today. Glad to pick this up, but what a crappy time to have figures drop, right before xmas. That's 2 in a week. I hope I don't get anymore invoices in the next week lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got my invoice for this today. Glad to pick this up, but what a crappy time to have figures drop, right before xmas. That's 2 in a week. I hope I don't get anymore invoices in the next week lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hear that, LOL am getting charged Christmas Day for an Iron Studios piece. Not like we don't KNOW... but wallets get thin this time of year.

Still, even with the strain, this is a great Cap - wasn't that keen on *rehash* but there's something about this fig.:love

Back