Hot Toys Mandalorian Season 3 Moff Gideon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that gets me is that S3 had some pretty cool things in it. Deep cuts to star wars lore even, but for every one of those, they threw it under the bus elsewhere.

I still honestly love the CSI: CIS episode every time we move away from Jack Black and Lizzo. Having Doc Brown as a separatist sympathizer was honestly a fun concept. Din being...erm...robophobic? Is a good character arc to build on, and the episode even tries to challenge it with the droid bar. We see everyone fauning over droids in Star Wars, seeing the other side is interesting.

The space pirates were neat, the mines of mandalore made for some actual spooky stuff in SW, and the mandalorian raid on Navarro was definitely cool. But then we get things like the Bo v Axe fight which was... abysmal.

But whereas I can recall quality moments in S1 and S2 (to a lesser extent), I had to try to list what I just did here.

I came back just to bump this thread to say how little excitement I felt when I saw the announcement. Because that’s what you do on the internet. :lol

No but for real, who else is happy with just the original Gideon figure? That appearance is iconic with both season finales.

Used to be all in with the Mando line but I think I’m good with passing on a lot of figures in the future.

Sad to say, Im pretty over the Mando show and its scions here lately; much more interested in CW stuff.

Season 3 Gideon just ticks me off, this mashup of everything menacing in the SW universe that still, somehow, manages to not be very threatening. Nice figure, I would not purchase it at half off.

just-stop-no-just-no.gif
Just wanted you to know, I've been looking at this GIF for 14 hours........:oops:

Back