Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
SENTINEL CONFIRMED !!!!!!!!!!! Credit to CyberGundam

ap_20090718115309569.jpg

Hmm, I'm kind of underwhelmed. I was hoping for 12" figures, of course, but still... I don't know, this doesn't seem all that impressive looking.

I'm kind of fine with my McFarlane one anyway.

Damn, that thing is suppose to be 1/6 too. I hope I can resist. Gotta save my money for the figures. Man, but that would look so so good with a 1/6 Neo.:sick

It's not 1:6 scale, it says it right there in Eddie Wongs blog.
I'll stick with my McFarlane version, I wonder if HT's version will have the same level of stink the McFarlane one notoriously had.

I'll stick with my McFarlane version, I wonder if HT's version will have the same level of stink the McFarlane one notoriously had.

Thanks! I didn't click the link, but had read on other sites it was 1/6. Mcfarlane's is just fine. I don't need this.

What stink? It looks pretty awesome to me. What was wrong with it?

I'm wondering if this thing will have movable tentacles... The way they're positioned now isn't really all that dramatic imo.

With all of Hot Toys skill and experience creating 1/6 scale weapons, i would think the principal cast from the first film would be a given...lets wait for the Comic Con for a possible announcement, but at the moment this is an easy pass like Mars Attacks

A lot of sites are reporting that all of HT's licenses specifically their new license stuff isn't out, so I still have hopes that we'll get human characters shown soon.

What stink? It looks pretty awesome to me. What was wrong with it?

I'm wondering if this thing will have movable tentacles... The way they're positioned now isn't really all that dramatic imo.

When you took the original MacFarlane one out of the box there was an incredibly powerful odor from the rubber tentacles.
It was so potent that I had to store mine out in the garage for a couple of days until the stink died down.

A lot of sites are reporting that all of HT's licenses specifically their new license stuff isn't out, so I still have hopes that we'll get human characters shown soon.

I really hope so. It would be a huge disappointment not to get characters

I wouldn't say crappy , just not what we were expecting.
I think we will get figures eventually. Theres also the spiderman amongst otheres being shown tommorow. Maybe they will be with those.

I wouldn't say crappy , just not what we were expecting.
I think we will get figures eventually. Theres also the spiderman amongst otheres being shown tommorow. Maybe they will be with those.

No spidey figures being shown, they were just announcing they had the license to do him today (well, yesterday).

I REALLY hope it's not just the sentinel, because I REALLY want some 1/6 scale figures from Matrix

Back