HOT TOYS - M ICON SERIES -12 inches JAMES DEAN (Cowboy version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very excited by this line! There are a lot of film stars from the past that I would love to see in 1/6th form. My favorites would be comedians... Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, Martin and Lewis, Buster Keaton, etc.

I'd like to see a Brando from "The Wild One" or "On the Waterfront"..............I think Eric So is doing one, as well as another smiling James Dean & Steve Mcqueen.I hope they see production(see link below). I've been trying to put together a figure set from the film "The Misfits" with Clark Gable, Marilyn Monroe and Montgomery Clift....A truly GREAT American film(IMHO).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/toysrevil2/2110631146/

Last edited:
don't suppose there will ever be a Jackie Chan figure? Armour of God outfit wouldn't go amiss.

I just got mine today and it's an absolutely beautiful figure -even better, I have to say, than advertized. Hot Toys truly are at the top of their game and I hope they keep going with this series. I wish they'd just bring out Brando already!

Have to agree with DD, very nice figure. Here are a couple of quick pics I took last night-

JD1-1.jpg

JD2.jpg

JD3.jpg

QQB, those shots are just awesome. I didn't order this one, but it sure is making me excited for the Brando. :rock2

Very nice QQB, that first one is like a still of JD himself, gonna try and review mine for next week. I couldn't get the cigerette to stay in his mouth yet.
I take it you have the old HT Eric So one as well, never had any problems with his cigerette... sigh!

Nice figure and it looks great on all the photos posted.

I have seen a 1/6 clothes set of the film Rebel without a Cause on eBay some time ago.
They were sold in a wooden box and could give it an even more iconic look.

Back