HOT TOYS - M ICON SERIES -12 inches JAMES DEAN (Cowboy version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kudos to Hot Toys for bring such a cool icon. Hopefully we will see Humphrey Bogart. He's my favorite from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Might be a good idea to start a new thread... I imagine many wouldn't check this thread expecting to see a Rebel W/o a Cause figure.

Got the cowboy james dean jeans yesterday, loose, for a custom House. Pretty amazing quality, and they fit the trutype so well

I was thinking of getting the jeans for a custom as well. Can you (or anyone who has) tell me if the are restrictive at all in the hips? Could I get wide leg poses with them on a TrueType?

Kudos to Hot Toys for bring such a cool icon. Hopefully we will see Humphrey Bogart. He's my favorite from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

:lecture

I hope they make Bogart (Casablanca & The Maltese Falcon), John Wayne (The Searchers), Marilyn Monroe (Some Like It Hot), Charlie Chaplin (The Gold Rush?) and i think HT are making a Brando as Don Corleone. That is part of my wishlist.

Yeah, but it's a slippery slope... if ya buy Brando he's gonna have to have some wheels-

studio1.jpg

BW.jpg

Thanks again Darren, he looks even better than the last one, and they gave him the 'iconic' pointing finger and cigarette... cute!

rebelcauseBQ.jpg

425007~Rebel-Without-a-Cause-Posters.jpg

rebel_without_a_cause.jpg

rebel_w_cause_355.jpg

Yeah, but it's a slippery slope... if ya buy Brando he's gonna have to have some wheels-

studio1.jpg

What bike is that? After seeing this pic I need to get him a bike.

Love the new James Dean. I was hoping we would see another. Any other info such a release date?

I kinda see pitt, but they look pretty close so I think its okay..

I do see dean in there.. maybe it's the expression.

I highly recommend this one. A very nice figure. The only area mine fell a little short on was the paint apps. He has kindof a strange airbrushed thing going on.

IMG_0148.jpg

I highly recommend this one. A very nice figure. The only area mine fell a little short on was the paint apps. He has kindof a strange airbrushed thing going on.

IMG_0148.jpg

I didn't get this one since I perfer the red jacket one. If you don't like the way he looks, exchange him if you can.

Back