Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF!
Thought someone was joking.
After 3 years I want:
- the lean, don't care how they do it, add a damn pole to the back of his legs or something.
- Complete outfit, with suspenders and shoes with those white flaps that are loose.
- Tommy Gun
- Robot head, to make up for the long wait:
michael-jackson-s-robot-head-from-moonwalker_100178229_m.jpg

I know he didn't wear it with the white Smooth Criminal suit,but i still hope HT would include the white coat.

No reveal at Comic con so it can still be months away before they reveal anything.Q1 2014 is my guess.

Actually the figure wasn't selling and the EBay seller had marked it down several times. My daughter called me and said Michael was in the hospital and some people were saying he was already dead, I looked online and the seller still had him at a buy it now price (less than $200). I bought it, and one hour later Michael was officially declared DEAD.

The seller pulled a switch on me though (sent me one he must have been planning to keep for himself); it had a small dent in the box; my auction description mentioned nothing about a dent. Two hours after Michael's official death was declared the same seller put a second on for on EBay for $5,000.

I really hope they have an exclusive of some type which comes with a black suit (and red arm band) instead.

Jackson often liked to use that mirror image look of his Smooth Criminal outfit, especially in later years performing the song Dangerous on stage.

Would be a great exclusive and really easy to produce.

I really hope they have an exclusive of some type which comes with a black suit (and red arm band) instead.

Jackson often liked to use that mirror image look of his Smooth Criminal outfit, especially in later years performing the song Dangerous on stage.

Would be a great exclusive and really easy to produce.

As long as it's accessible and not going for HIStory prices in the secondary. I've gotta pick up a Beat it for the collection at some point (my daughter loves MJ).

If any "Billie Jean" figure is released in the future, I hope it's from the original music video or the Motown 25th Anniversary special, and not the mid-90s, post-extensive plastic surgery and skin whitening MJ. Actually, that and the Thriller wolf are probably the only two alternative MJ figures I would get at this point. Thriller-era MJ is all I really care for.

As long as it's accessible and not going for HIStory prices in the secondary. I've gotta pick up a Beat it for the collection at some point (my daughter loves MJ).

Well I'm happy its even coming out at this point, but it'd be cool to see the 'black suit version' as the exclusive on Sideshow's site, similar to the current Conan dio white gorilla or black EX or Storm PF black standard or white EX.

....not going to happen but its fun to speculate :D

A Thriller Werewolf would be a great HT announcement for halloween.That's the only remaining MJ figure i want.I wanted that more than Beat it and Billie Jean.

Exactly.

We saw this sort of "teaser" 3 years ago. I'm not impressed just yet...

That was the license announcement.I want to believe that it's legit when Sideshow announce it as one of their upcoming products in the near future.

i knew this was a TRICK!!!...:-(....how can they say they will show a teaser and not show anything!!!....they have practically showed EVERYTHING ELSE that the teased about BUT this...:-(

i knew this was a TRICK!!!...:-(....how can they say they will show a teaser and not show anything!!!....they have practically showed EVERYTHING ELSE that the teased about BUT this...:-(

That's SO hot toys. Shows us a new license with the "coming soon" and not show anything for years. :dunno

This is great, I didn't know they were intending to make a smooth criminal version. I was planning to get the beat it version. Someone listed $180 on Ebay. It was tempting.

I have the mj thriller.
Zombie sculpt is spot on.
Regular sculpt is rubbish.
Billie jean sculpt ain’t great.
History sculpt same.
The only other figure I would buy is the Bad figure.
Great sculpt and outfitting.

Can’t see a big demand for a smooth criminal for except for the famous leaning pose.
In any case the sculpt would have to be excetional for me to bother.
Hot toys sculpts are very hit and miss.

When did HT say anything about displaying this at Comic con?

Just because Sideshow have this on their list of upcoming pre-orders doesn't mean it will be on display at comic con.

Last edited:
Back