Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they announce this soon because it's no point in having high hopes for much else in the year of Avengers and TDK in 2012.They will milk the hell out of those licenses.

Just so damn weird, first they tease it with the Smooth Criminal logo, then after awhile they said news would be coming soon...but ever since that..it's been silent as hell. I wonder what the hell is going on.

With no previews it's Hot Toys lose, I loose interest more and more every month. I have all four Michael Jackson figures (plus a lose Thriller figure) and I've already tried to sell the set at least once.

With no previews it's Hot Toys lose, I loose interest more and more every month. I have all four Michael Jackson figures (plus a lose Thriller figure) and I've already tried to sell the set at least once.

I still have hopes for this to come out eventually. My interest isnt as high as it used to be, but I still want it.

And everybody, no more bumping this thread until the pics come out, every time somebody bumps it I get my hopes up :monkey2

I love seeing this thread bumped. Kameo Kid keeps a list of anyone who bumps this thread in her diary b/c she gets so mad :lol

I love seeing this thread bumped. Kameo Kid keeps a list of anyone who bumps this thread in her diary b/c she gets so mad :lol

Ha I seriously have a heart attack every time I see this on the front page. There isn't any other figure im really looking forward to or want and the wait for this figure has been longer than most others, so im getting a bit impatient :gah:

Ha I seriously have a heart attack every time I see this on the front page. There isn't any other figure im really looking forward to or want and the wait for this figure has been longer than most others, so im getting a bit impatient :gah:

I hear ya, this will be the only MJ figure I buy & nobody likes the deafening silence on this one. :dunno

Yeah, okay there, lady. I just tend to keep a mental note on the most annoying people on the boards. You know. The ones that never seem to have a point or anything valuable to contribute other than cynical criticism and un-witty comments that they and only them feel just tickled by. Yeah. Those types...

Wait...selling the figures? Why would you do that?

Wait...selling the figures? Why would you do that?

Lets see, pre-orders for Hot Toys Ironman MK V, Shadow Predator, Reeve Superman x 2, Classic Predator, Keaton Batman, Jack Joker, Wayne/Batman Begins, Predators Noland, Indiana Jones, and Iron Man Mark II (Armor Unleashed) Version, that about sums up my reason.

Back