Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are a couple of Hot Toys Billie Jean MJ's on ebay for around $2000 :D

I don't understand why people even bother going to the effort of uploading the figure with a price like that. Even in the month of his death when 'Jackson mania' ran wild, the figure was selling for $1000.

Im deffo in for a Smooth Criminal :yess:

Would also love a Queen Freddie Mercury :pray:

Since this is a MJ thread...

This music store was moving to a new building, and i saw a big MJ stand/standee in the empty building a week ago. So last week i went to the new building and asked them what was gonna happen to it, cause if they didn't use it, i'd love to take it. They weren't planning on throwing it away, but i neither was gonna get it for free. So i made a bid on it, and soon i received a email that i could come pick it up.

I noticed that the head was alittle damaged, but it turned out they had two stand's, a smaller on, so i got that one with it, for the same price as we agreed on. Here it is! It's from the Bad tour, so yeah..the golden era if you ask me!!!!!

20111126134012.jpg

It says 'dangerous' on the bottom of the cardboard, so I'm guessing it's from the 90s :huh

The image is him on the Bad tour though.
It may have been created as a very early promo for the Dangerous album before any promo shots for that album were taken.

The image is him on the Bad tour though.
It may have been created as a very early promo for the Dangerous album before any promo shots for that album were taken.

Yeah, i guess that must be the case, cause it's indeed clearly the Bad tour. I'm just happy as hell with this stuff. The thing is almost as big as me,lol.

My take is that Hot Toys cancelled this project. News first came out about this figure in summer of 2010. We didn't see even any hints of it at all in 2011. And now it's 2012.

You suck Hot Toys!

2000_joaquin_phoenix_gladiator.jpg

This and Metal Gear Solid got flushed down the toilet because Re-releases of ironman and Predators are more important obviously :slap

Hot Toys Where are the Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal 1/6th scale figure, the 1/6th Bertone Stratos, and others from the "Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal" License? :rock :D I AM WAITING HOT TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The Monster,
Nick

They aren't saying anything about this, jesus,...if this got cancelled, just announce it. And if it's not, just let us know something, this is pathetic.

Yeah, this is a figure that people are very interested in. At this point, they definitely need to do 1 of 2 things...

Show us some WIP pics, release a teaser image etc, something visual to confirm
or

just tell us it is cancelled.

I don't see how the project can be around for this long without any updates.

Back