Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for Leia, I think Hot Toys just for the time being went with offering the character in her Bespin dress first. I'm sure the Endor Leia will eventually be available so she could be displayed with Endor Luke who is still being shown.

While I agree they need an OT 3po... I like the super weathered EP 2 version... and I'm not a prequel apologist. He just looks cool.

I agree... Never liked 3PO from that scene with the battle droid head switch gag but this figure does look just rusty weathered cool.

I'd like to see a 2 pack with Endor Luke & Leia, and hopefully some extra options for Luke (Sculpt, hands, hair, etc.) to switch with the current ROTJ Luke. Wouldn't say no to an awesome 2 pack with Speeder bikes either if HT decides to tackle the bike?

On a side note, that R2 looks pretty cool. I have the last HT R2 still in box. Kinda thinking maybe now is the time to sell it...

Has Hot Toys ever done a two pack? I'd be all in on that (Endor Luke and Leia) but I can't imagine them selling both together when they could probably make more money doing each separate, no?

Has Hot Toys ever done a two pack? I'd be all in on that (Endor Luke and Leia) but I can't imagine them selling both together when they could probably make more money doing each separate, no?

They have: Han & Chewie, Groot & Rocket, Bespin Luke (Kinda counts), Snowtroopers, etc.

So, it's a possibility. But then again, we may never see either figure? (Probably will), but with wacky HT one never knows??

Chitauri two pack
Stormtroopers
Snow troopers
Finn and riot trooper
Murphy and robocop
Joker and police joker
Han and chewy
Tarkin and Vader
Batman Returns and Bruce Wayne
Winter soldier cap and Steve Rogers
Hulk and Bruce banner
FO stormtroopers
FO snow troopers
Rocket and groot

I’m sure I’m missing some.

I'd love the two pack, but would gladly purchase just Luke if they ever get around to releasing it. As I said earlier, it seems almost unfair, lol, how quickly Bespin Leia was revealed and then opened for pre-order, while Endor Luke continues to do the rounds at seemingly any convention that Hot Toys displays at...with still no news on it at all. Soon, hopefully soon!

I'd love the two pack, but would gladly purchase just Luke if they ever get around to releasing it. As I said earlier, it seems almost unfair, lol, how quickly Bespin Leia was revealed and then opened for pre-order, while Endor Luke continues to do the rounds at seemingly any convention that Hot Toys displays at...with still no news on it at all. Soon, hopefully soon!

He's not that different from the recently released ROTJ Luke. It's basically just the new face sculpt, helmet and poncho. Maybe they want to sell more units of the regular Luke before releasing another one.

Ah fudge, lol! I'm probably one of three people in the world NOT excited at all to see Crait Luke being released for pre-order, as I'm guessing that is going to push back Endor Luke indefinitely, if it ever even will be released.

Ah fudge, lol! I'm probably one of three people in the world NOT excited at all to see Crait Luke being released for pre-order, as I'm guessing that is going to push back Endor Luke indefinitely, if it ever even will be released.

Well they never even showed Crait Luke before putting it out there, so I wouldn't throw hope away. They just showed Endor Luke last week. I really think we'll get any OT main characters they show off.

I wish it was Endor Luke as well. I could care less about crait luke as the film was not for me. Good for the people who want it and at least it’s a Star Wars release. Now we won’t get Endor luke or leia for the foreseeable future, if ever.

Well they never even showed Crait Luke before putting it out there, so I wouldn't throw hope away. They just showed Endor Luke last week. I really think we'll get any OT main characters they show off.

I'm still holding out hope, but I really have to believe it's going to significantly delay the release (if ever). I don't even get excited anymore when I see him displayed at all the comicons, etc as I believe they have been showing this off for at least a year now. Every time I think it's close, something like this Crait Luke shows up. So if the theory is they were holding off on release to not compete with ROTJ Luke, id have to assume they would do the same with Crait Luke. No sense in releasing two Luke figures this close to each other, especially with the holiday season coming up and most people cutting their spending budget in lieu of the holidays.

But again, I hope I'm wrong.

One more thing I hope to be wrong about...just watched a NYCC video, had to skip around a bit as it clocked in around 30 minutes...but it was the first display in quite some time where I didn't see Endor Luke. Palps, SSC Luke, Lando a few others were easily identifiable, but couldn't find any Endor Luke lurking on the display. Hmmm...

Back