Hot Toys - Kylo Ren or Boba Fett?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylo or Boba?

• Kylo Ren

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Boba Fett

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

jackdraper123

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I'm new to collecting and I want to start a Hot Toys collection. Obviously they're quite expensive, so I'll only be able to buy one sporadically but I'm a massive Star Wars fan and would like to start by buying a figure from the series. My favourite two characters are Kylo Ren and Boba Fett, so I'd like to start with one of these.

Who should I get first? Or is there another, even better Star Wars Hot Toys figure that I should be looking at?

Of those two, Boba no doubt. But if you want to get a single HT Star Wars character, I would go instead with Chewy, Vader, or Storm Trooper.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hot Toys do a second Ren that includes an unmasked head as well so if you want to hold out for that go for Fett.

Go for Fett, wait on another version of Renn.

Welcome to the forum :wave

...this poll thread belongs in the Star Wars section :)

I would hold off on Fett because I've heard rumors on this board that they will do an ESB Fett with Solo in carbonite pack.

Ren comes out within the next month or so where as Boba comes out this summer (and will probably be pushed back a month or two). Buy Ren now and when Boba comes out you may have the cash to buy him then as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, the feedback is really appreciated. Going off what I've heard there will be another Kylo Ren along after Episode 8 next year so I'm going to hold fire until then and go with Boba now.

Back