Hot Toys Kit Fisto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don’t think this figure is ever going to be released. But if they make this before Poe Dameron I just don’t even understand who is running Hot Toys anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rational businessman :)

His expression looks like he just ripped the dankest fart in a room full of people. I think the smile needs to go IMO, but I acknowledge that it's nice that they're going with more expressive sculpts.

if they make this before Poe Dameron I just don’t even understand who is running Hot Toys anymore

There will never be a HT Poe since demand for impotent characters is non-existent, but never fear, you can always get this one for your collection:

image_92de6f1d-5921-4875-93a0-694455934afe_800x.jpg

There will never be a HT Poe since demand for impotent characters is non-existent, but never fear, you can always get this one for your collection:

View attachment 464214

This is why the forum has a mute list, to hide people who feel they have nothing better to do than complain about new characters in their space wizard movie.

Kit Fisto > Poe Dameron

... and I don't like Kit Fisto.

**flashes fishy Fisto grin**

Yes, background smiling meme alien guy is more important than a main trilogy hero. Makes sense to me :)

This is why the forum has a mute list, to hide people who feel they have nothing better to do than complain about new characters in their space wizard movie.

Complaints? I didn't complain about anything. I just provided an option for those with an unhealthy obsession with space wizard pilot Poe Dameron. You can find that figure at any Wal-Mart, Target or Dollar Store collecting dust in a clearance bin. Even at $1, no one wants a Poe, but I have never seen a Kit Fisto figure on clearance...

Yes, background smiling meme alien guy is more important than a main trilogy hero. Makes sense to me :)

Poor Poe has been so emasculated that "hero" doesn't really fit him anymore. :lol

I found this an interesting line from that Starwars.com article the other day...

Hot Toys also debuted Kit Fisto, the Nautolan Jedi Master with a tangle of flexible tentacle-like protrusions on the back of his green head, as part of a larger expansion coming to the line in the future, Chan says. “We want to start developing some of the Jedi characters from the prequel films,” he says, especially since many of the main characters from Star Wars have already been created.

I found this an interesting line from that Starwars.com article the other day...

Hot Toys also debuted Kit Fisto, the Nautolan Jedi Master with a tangle of flexible tentacle-like protrusions on the back of his green head, as part of a larger expansion coming to the line in the future, Chan says. “We want to start developing some of the Jedi characters from the prequel films,” he says, especially since many of the main characters from Star Wars have already been created.

Bring the aliens Hot Toys ! Jedi or not !

The main characters but no Poe and Padme preorders?

Complaints? I didn't complain about anything. I just provided an option for those with an unhealthy obsession with space wizard pilot Poe Dameron. You can find that figure at any Wal-Mart, Target or Dollar Store collecting dust in a clearance bin. Even at $1, no one wants a Poe, but I have never seen a Kit Fisto figure on clearance...

Doesn’t it get tiring? People raged about the prequels for years until they didn’t, now they rage about the sequels- until they don’t anymore. Every new Star Wars movie gets bashed on by people. They claim it ruins the entire franchise even when it doesn’t. You’re using the same talking points people used about OT figures when the prequel era came in. Why can’t you just let people enjoy things? I’m not sorry that I want one of the main hero characters of a trilogy for my collection. Doesn’t it just exhaust anyone else seeing the constant negativity in Star Wars fandom? We had years of prequels being ripped to shreds and yet we’ve learned nothing. Now people pretend no one hated the prequels but now everyone hates the sequels. I swear the Star Wars community has amnesia sometimes.

Doesn’t it get tiring? People raged about the prequels for years until they didn’t, now they rage about the sequels- until they don’t anymore. Every new Star Wars movie gets bashed on by people. They claim it ruins the entire franchise even when it doesn’t. You’re using the same talking points people used about OT figures when the prequel era came in. Why can’t you just let people enjoy things? I’m not sorry that I want one of the main hero characters of a trilogy for my collection. Doesn’t it just exhaust anyone else seeing the constant negativity in Star Wars fandom? We had years of prequels being ripped to shreds and yet we’ve learned nothing. Now people pretend no one hated the prequels but now everyone hates the sequels. I swear the Star Wars community has amnesia sometimes.

I hope Hot Toys releases a Poe so you can add it to your collection.

I still really want Baze :/

Regarding the prequals, I hated TPM and still do, I think the premise of the story is good, just badly executed with annoying characters. Qui Gon and Maul are superb though.

I really enjoyed the other 2 films. The Anakin Padme arc was badly written though!

So I never hated the prequals.

I thought TFA asked more questions than answers leading to TLJ, which is the worst film I have ever seen. I left the cinema feeling sick after seeing it. The audience booed and sweared as the credits rolled in the midnight viewing I attended. Sadly, I have no real interest in TROS now.

We all have different opinions though and that is what makes things interesting.

Some people just hate Star Wars entirely.
They are just wrong'uns! :)

Back